4.

Happy reading.

For the first time, Khaotung wanted to play soccer after gym class.
So excited. The boys scramble to get Khaotung as a member of their team.
Joong even uses his position to get Khaotung. While Louis confidently uses Khaotung's guilt from two days ago and asks him to join his team.

"But I'm his little friend," said First. Who was currently on Joong's team.

"I'm sick of seeing you," Khaotung retorted and then preferred Louis' team which had Dunk as well as Pawin on it.

"Damn you, you think I like seeing you every day?" Asked First as he took a step towards attacking Khaotung playfully.

After that, the game started more seriously.
The winner would get a treat from the loser, Joong's team who really liked freebies looked much more excited than Louis' team. Especially since the Khaotung being contested had below average abilities. Only in Pawin they pinned their hopes of victory.

Every time Pawin put the ball in the back of the net, he was showered with hugs and praise, with Dunk even kissing the top of his head a few times. Once again, Pawin had never felt this valued at his old school.
It looked like Pawin would be very sad when the long vacation came around, as they would rarely get together like this.

"Pawin, I will take refuge behind your little back!"

"I will protect you!" Pawin shouted back at Dunk.

"I'll cover you too," Pawin continued to Khaotung who stood beside him.

"That's funny." Khaotung responded, then ran after the ball that First was holding.

Pawin's smile disappeared after hearing Khaotung's response, why did he feel that Khaotung didn't like his existence.

The game got more intense in the last minute, and Khaotung finally showed his skills by breaking into the goal guarded by Marc.
When Marc was booed by his teammates Khaotung was paraded around like he was the one who had scored the goal in the first minute.
Again, it made Pawin jealous. No matter how little Khaotung did, he was always responded to very excessively by his friends.

The game was won by Joong's team. The excessive celebration was only to celebrate Khaotung's success in putting the ball into Marc's goal, not to celebrate the team's victory.
As agreed, they will now go straight to the caffe where they usually hang out to enjoy the treat from Louis' team.

"Let me treat you guys, how about it?" Pawin took out his ATM card in the caffe parking lot.

"No need, we'll share it equally." Khaotung refused, he then took out his wallet and was ready to take out a few bills, but was prevented by Pawin.

"It's okay Khaotung, I'll do it."

Pawin's decision was apparently also supported by Dunk and Neo, they didn't have any more money so it was better to just agree to Pawin's kindness.
But Khaotung felt that wasn't right, why should Pawin pay for everything.

"Come on in, come on in." Dunk embraced Pawin and Neo to come inside the caffe, following Joong's team who had already chosen seats.

---

Khaotung seemed to be annoyed again, he saw how Pawin was praised all the way for bearing all the costs of his team's defeat to treat Joong's team, even Pawin's own team was treated but Khaotung was not. He insisted on paying for his own drink.

The gathering this time seemed to be focused on Pawin, after Pawin invited them for a vacation to his family's villa in Phuket.
Although all his friends seemed to be focused on Pawin and his family's wealth, there was a First who didn't care who was sitting next to Khaotung, busy playing a game.