8.

Happy reading!!

The commotion in the class earned Khaotung and Neo a punishment, cleaning the toilet together when they should have been in class.
Pawin got the benefit he didn't deserve, he was found not guilty because there was no solid evidence that he stole Khaotung's book, so the case stopped with Khaotung being forced to apologize and forgive Pawin by the teacher.
While the case with Neo was quite serious, so both of them got the punishment of cleaning the toilet and a grade deduction.

"You shut up, I'll do it."

Perhaps because they had been friends for so long, Neo couldn't stay mad at Khaotung any longer.
Besides, if you think about it after his anger subsided like this, Khaotung had the right to be angry and hit him.
Aside from the fact that the group chat was made because of Pawin for Khaotung, Neo also talked about it behind his back, so he felt guilty because Khaotung had a lot of right.

"If you guys aren't happy to have me in the group chat, I'll leave the group."

Neo felt even more guilty for Khaotung, he felt that hurt.
He and the others sympathized with Pawin because he was a victim of bullying, but without realizing it, they were also doing one of the bullying attitudes to Khaotung.

"Khao."

"I allow you and the others to say anything to me, I don't mind being called ignorant by you right in front of me, Neo. You know how I'm going to react."

"But you overreacted to Pawin, Khao."

"He stole my book."

Khaotung still didn't accept that Pawin wasn't called a thief.

"You have to prove it," Neo replied, he trusted Pawin but also didn't want to cause any more trouble with Khaotung.

"I'll prove it!" Khaotung threw his mop stick on the floor and asked Neo to do everything out of guilt for him.

----

Khaotung had just finished his punishment with Neo, the two seemed to be back on good terms after chatting in the toilet together.
They finished their punishment until the last lesson was over.
First was seen waiting for Khaotung in front of the class with his friend's bag in his hand.

"Going home?" First asked.

Khaotung stared fiercely at First, who could only close his mouth, afraid.

"Bastard," he swore and pulled the bag from First's hand.

First couldn't help but chuckle, then walked after Khaotung's fast footsteps. Khaotung's fast pace could still be overtaken by First, whereas the tall one walked at a leisurely pace, perhaps because of the difference in leg length?
While he was busy watching Khaotung who was still angry, Marc appeared in the classroom hallway and immediately walked side by side with Khaotung to go to the parking lot, Marc did not seem to see First behind.

"Here, for your lip wound." Marc apparently gave wound ointment to Khaotung.

"What if aunt Thana asks, what will you answer?"

"I'll tell the truth, I never lie."

Marc laughed, Khaotung was adorable.
The two continued to chat while laughing as if they had forgotten that the First was also behind them.

"Bastard, what the hell." First was upset, but why was he upset? First didn't know, he was fine with Joong stealing Khaotung as a friend, but if it was Marc? First wanted to kick him.
.
.
.

Before Khaotung told his mother about the incident at school, apparently Mrs. Thana first got a call from the school.
That's why Khaotung is currently standing by the television with his hand repeatedly rubbing his leg that was hit by the broom, another punishment from his mother.
After hitting her son's calf twice, Mrs. Thana did not let Khaotung sit down.