9.

Happy reading!!

Happy reading!!

Pawin was sitting at his study table, having finished his schoolwork, he immediately go into the class group chat.
Since the incident, and Khaotung who had also not subsided his anger even though it had been two days, the class chat group seemed boring to him.
It was very quiet, once it was busy discussing Khaotung.
Like right now, Neo was discussing plans to make a surprise for Khaotung, it had been two days and it was not good if they and Khaotung were constantly apart like this.
Pawin was lazy of course, but he was obliged to go along with the plan since he was the main culprit.

Pawin then decided to put his cell phone back away after telling the others that he would accept all of their plans, but he couldn't go along with them because he had schoolwork to finish.
With each passing day, his existence became more and more underdeveloped as everyone focused on Khaotung, and he was required to do so.
Pawin was fed up, if he knew it would be like this, how could he make a second class chat group.
.
.
.
.

"Why?"

'I'm at my brother's house, too far for Neo or Marc to pick me up.'

Pawin sighed, then looking at his watch which showed almost 7 o'clock, he got a call from Louis who asked Pawin to tell their teacher that he couldn't go to school today, other than the fact that his brother's only vehicle was used to go to work.

"I'll pick you up, Lui." Other than Louis, no one really invited Pawin to talk and sit with him for long. That was because those who usually stuck to him were busy making Khaotung stop being angry.

"Just send me the address, I'll be right there," Pawin continued and then put his helmet back on, even though he had just arrived at the school parking lot.

Just as Pawin was about to take out his motorcycle, Joongdunk and Firstkhaotung arrived.
Joong immediately asked where Pawin was going, and when Pawin mentioned that he was going to pick up Louis at his brother's house Joong immediately reminded Pawin that it was very far, most likely they would return when the class had entered the second lesson in the first hour of admission.

"Better late than never. You know Louis will be very upset if he can't go to school when he's perfectly healthy." Pawin then left with a sweet smile, not forgetting to greet First and Khaotung as well although all he got was their flat stares.

"He's very nice, isn't he?"

"Em, those two will obviously be punished later."

Khaotung listened silently to Joong and Dunk's conversation, after getting off First's motorcycle, Khaotung then noticed Pawin's motorcycle which disappeared from his sight after passing through the school gate.
After First managed to park his motorcycle he was about to invite Khaotung to class, but instead he found his best friend dreamily staring at the school gate.

"Are you amazed by Pawin's kindness and will soon accept his apology?"

Khaotung immediately turned his head to the First, he had no idea that the First was standing so close to whisper the question, so as he turned around the helmet he was still wearing hit the First's forehead quite hard.

"No way, I'm not that easy." Khaotung replied regardless of the First's pain. He quickly walked away after taking off his helmet and giving it to his friend's chest.

----

As Joong expected, Pawin and Louis arrived 30 minutes after first period. Pawin and Louis were immediately punished by facing the Thai flag on the field from the moment they arrived, which they were told would be done after recess.