21. (Ending)

Happy reading!!

One week had passed after the incident. All the kids were shown the video where Dunk and Pawin were the masterminds of all the chaos.
Louis had also returned to school, although all he did was sit all day at least he could still go and see his friends including Khaotung.
The peace of the class had also returned, they apologized and forgave each other and the lessons were back in peace.

"If you're up to it, you can run for the physics competition." Nan handed Louis the physics book that Pawin had stolen.

"You have an amazing talent, I saw the contents and it can be made into a book to learn Physics quickly," Nan continued.

Khaotung smiled a little to see Louis shyly praised by Nan.
Khaotung had never been away from Louis since the boy insisted on going back to school, Khaotung wanted to make sure Louis was okay. He was even the one who arranged for Louis' medication to be taken at school, thankfully now Louis' family and Khaotung's family's relationship had improved.

"You really don't want to try out for the physics test?"

"Never mind sir, I'll fight Joong for the English competition," Khaotung replied.

Ah speaking of Joong, he'd been quiet since Dunk had gotten a temporary suspension during Pawin's ongoing legal proceedings.
The school and the parents need to have some meetings to decide how Dunk's education at this school will go. Transfer or expulsion.
Khaotung had to take over Joong's duties as class president, because Joong was really sad to lose Dunk.

"I'm going to the cafeteria, what do you want to eat?"

Louis chuckled, after Nan's departure from their class Khaotung looked ready to serve Louis like a lazy prince walking.

"Stop it, I can go to the cafeteria by myself." Louis was ready to get up but his shoulders were held back by Khaotung to remain seated.
The bandage on his head was still there although not as much as a week ago.

"You promised to obey me, Lui." Khaotung raised his hand as if ready to punch.

"I have spoiled you too much lately," he continued angrily. Khaotung the ruler had returned.

Louis finally just nodded and mentioned the food he wanted.
After that, Khaotung then walked out of the classroom to-

Bruk

"Bastard, use your eyes!" Khaotung collided with First who was about to enter the classroom.

"You're short, invisible." First retorted, not afraid of being beaten to death by Khaotung.

But Khaotung chose to walk back to the cafeteria, Louis' stomach was more important than First's annoying face at the moment.
First also chose to follow Khaotung, even putting his arm around his shoulder even though Khaotung refused so hard.

----

"You take care of Louis but you haven't eaten anything yourself," said First looking at the amount of food Khaotung bought for Louis, currently Louis the eater couldn't go anywhere so Khaotung had to prepare a lot of food for him.

First then found Neo who had also just finished lunch, he immediately called him and asked Neo to give the food in Khaotung's hand to Louis.

"But-"

"If you take care of Louis, then I will take care of you." First then pulled Khaotung's hand to the food stall after giving Louis' food to Neo.

"I'll eat if I'm hungry," Khaotung refused but First didn't listen to him. He ordered a lot of heavy food for Khaotung.