7.

Happy reading!!

Khaotung fell sick after comeback from Pawin's house that time, for the past two days he had just been at home without doing anything. That was because Mrs. Thana forbade him to study too.

Khaotung just watched television, read books, then slept and ate every day.

There was also First sometimes, accompanying him who was bored to the point of almost going crazy because these few days his activities were just so-so, where not going to school anymore.

"Khaotung, do you want to eat some mangoes?" Mrs. Khana was seen entering the neighbor's house carrying a white plastic bag filled with large mangoes.

"Oh auntie, I was just about to ask mom to buy me a mango."

Khaotung excitedly got up from his seat on the sofa and followed First's mother into the kitchen to meet Mrs. Thana who was busy making lunch.

First wasn't at Khaotung's house at the moment, he was still at school but you could be sure First would come home to Khaotung's house first rather than his own.

"Khao, how come your classmates haven't visited yet?" The mother asked while busy chopping onions beside Mrs. Khana who was peeling fruit.

"Tomorrow," Khaotung replied. He looked impatient as he waited for the mangoes to be put into his bowl.

Khaotung is actually feeling better, the heat has gone down and yesterday's dizziness has disappeared. It was just his mother who was overdoing it, she said it was better for Khaotung to rest completely for 2 more days to make sure if he had really recovered.

His mother's decision was supported by his father, parents First and First himself so Khaotung had no choice but to stay at home.

----

After eating a few pieces of fruit with his mother and Mrs. Khana, Khaotung then asked permission to go to his room. He said he wanted to eat his mangoes while watching YouTube, he didn't want to disturb the two parents who were chatting.

"I have an idea to match our two son."

Like First, Mrs. Thana choked on her water as soon as her friend uttered that sentence without warning.

"What, match them?" Mrs. Thana asked, confirming. Her hands were now busy cleaning her chin from the drinking water that had spurted here and there.

"Why? You don't like it? Is it because First is not as smart as Khaotung?"

"I was surprised because I was actually looking for the right time to say that."

The two young mothers seemed pleased that their thoughts were always on the same frequency.

Then the two excitedly discussed the future of First and Khaotung's arranged marriage, the lavishness of it all and so on.

They even put First and Khaotung's willingness to be together as a couple or not aside, it's like the two of them are more concerned with their own happiness, you moms.

Leaving the two moms behind, we see Khaotung now.
Khaotung apparently went to check social media first and found that today his friends including First were hanging out.
Again, the class chat group was very quiet today.
He don't know when they changed their habit of planning to go hang out in class in person instead of talking endlessly on chat. It was obviously because Pawin made them a new class chat group without him.

Khaotung looked further down his social media and found First's account, he found that his friend took more pictures with Pawin than with anyone else.
Khaotung was very upset to see this, had First been included in Pawin's group chat?
Khaotung was even more upset when he read the caption First had written for Pawin.