18.

Happy reading!

Khaotung was currently in the meeting room, along with Pawin and Louis.
The three of them were not talking. Pawin actually wanted to, but Louis and Khaotung seemed to be too lazy to argue, it seemed that Louis and Khaotung were just silent while looking at the large round table in front of them, which separated Khaotung alone with Louis and Pawin.
This kind of atmosphere was not expected by Pawin, he thought Khaotung would go crazy like before.
But look at him now, he seemed to have lost all his strength and accepted the accusation without even trying to fight back.

"Lui."

Mrs. Thanawin was seen entering the room in a rage.
She immediately pointed at Khaotung who was still looking down.

"Auntie can't believe you did that to Lui, Khao."

"Mom, calm down."

"How can I calm down?"

Mrs. Thanawin then scolded Khaotung as a son who was good at lying and had sweet words. Why would Khaotung come at night to comfort Louis who failed the competition if he was the culprit of Louis' missing book.

"Did auntie's son do something wrong to you that you're punishing him like this, Khao?"

"I-"

Before Khaotung could speak in his own defense, Mr. Nan was seen entering the room with another woman. It was Pawin's mother, Mrs. Win.

"Pawin, so this is the boy you mentioned as the best friend of your bully at school earlier?"

Nan looked confused, she knew that Pawin was a victim of a bully but had no idea that Khaotung was apparently related to Pawin's bully.

"His name is Aje, Auntie."

"Then what? It doesn't make any difference whether I say his name or not. Like you and him, it makes no difference."  Mrs. Win then asked Nan to expel Khaotung from school, that was because she thought it was better than giving him another chance.

"We can't just do that, there are many-"

"I'm experienced, Mr. Nan. Even my son has a bad past with this, we've both been in situations like this."

Nan looked giddy, everyone hadn't gathered yet including Khaotung's parents, but Pawin and Louis' parents were already making a scene by pressuring him to kick Khaotung out of school.
.
.
.
Class two was dismissed prematurely, First was anxiously awaiting Mrs. Thana's arrival in the parking lot.
Marc also didn't leave right away, most of the second graders also decided not to go straight home but instead gathered in the parking lot area.

"How is this? Khaotung must be in big trouble," said Joong, as the first discoverer of Louis and Pawin's book in Khaotung's bag.

"Why do you even care about Khaotung?" Dunk asked. "You should be thinking about Louis and Pawin."

Dunk had found his cell phone, he left his dead cell phone in the sports equipment warehouse. Found by Neo.

"Because I don't believe that Khaotung did it," Joong replied.

"Why? You saw the book with Khaotung in it."

Joong did see it, but he couldn't find anything else that made sense why Khaotung would steal it? What did he do it for? Everyone knew that Pawin and Khaotung's relationship had soured again, but why did Louis have to get involved? Then again, Khaotung wasn't that kind of person.

"You know he's Aje's friend. What if he's actually showing who he really is right now," Dunk said, with Neo agreeing.

"Does Pawin have to terrorize Khaotung like yesterday? How is he different from Aje?" Marc retorted.