2.

Happy reading!!

"Khao!"

"Khao!"

"Damn it Khaotung, I knew you weren't asleep!"

Just then Khaotung opened the curtains of his room, apparently he was studying. Besides, the First also usually went straight into the house, so it was noisy in the front yard.

"Your notebook, I've written everything including today's school notes."

First looked neat with his jacket and helmet in hand, he thrust Khaotung's notebook at the window.

"Where are you going?" Khaotung asked after receiving his notebook.

"Play," First replied as he put on his helmet. "Not coming?"

"Have you done your schoolwork for tomorrow?"

First easily shook his head, there was a good Louis he said. Who would give him a cheat sheet unlike Khaotung.
First walked away from Khaotung's terrace just as his best friend was about to hit him with a notebook.

"If I'm not at your house tomorrow, you go to mine, Khao." First was afraid he'd oversleep, because his mom and dad sometimes went to work while he was still sleeping.

"Hem, I'll pour hot water on your face," Khaotung replied.

Khaotung went back into the room and closed the window.
Before resuming his school work, Khaotung first checked his notebook and found the last few sheets with different writing.
Khaotung knew First's handwriting, so who had helped him earlier to write these school notes?

"Maybe Louis? He's sick of First borrowing his books for too long."
.
.
.
.
Sure enough, First didn't wake up until after Khaotung had even finished breakfast. Mrs. Khana had also stopped by her house and asked Mrs. Thana to wake First up as she was in a hurry.

"Do you want mom or you to wake up First?" Mrs. Thana asked.

"I will," Khaotung replied and drank the entire glass of water.

Mrs. Thana looked a little worried, she knew how cruel Khaotung was to First but what else could she do, First didn't seem to be tired of being beaten by her son.

Khaotung was seen taking long footsteps to enter the Khanapan family home.
After storing his school bag and shoes in front of the porch, Khaotung went straight to First's room and found his best friend sleeping in his boxers, Khaotung's boxers again, how cheeky.

Khaotung first took a picture of him, then sent it to the class group to be bullied.
Second, he started shaking First's shoulder using his foot.
Not waking up either, Khaotung finally hit his friend's face with a pillow hard enough that First woke up a little confused.

"Bastard, don't you know the danger of waking someone up like that!"

"I know, and I will continue to do so." Khaotung then threw his pillow back at First who stood blocking the sun.

"Go take a damn shower, no need to have breakfast first we're late!"

First seemed to immediately set up a stance after Khaotung yelled back at him.
Even though Khaotung was yelled at like earlier, he didn't seem to flinch at all, why did First look scared, he must have been traumatized.

"How can I go to school without breakfast, Khaotung!"

But even so, First still went to bring his towel to take a quick shower.

"I prepared a sandwich for you asshole, hurry up!"

----

First and Khaotung only arrived at the school parking lot at the same time as
Pawin who apparently also arrived on a motorcycle.
Not long after that came Marc who was carrying Louis, maybe because they were in the same neighborhood so they were all together, just like First and Khaotung.