Vacuumed Packed Anniversary Gift (Z, L)

Notes:

Hello dear reader. I hope you're not vanilla becauseeeeeee ... ;)

Zayn

Zayn

April

"Nervous?" Zayn asked Louis.

"You're going to stop me if I try to beat someone up, right?" Louis said as he straightened his tie.

They were at the kink club in Malibu that Louis and Zayn visited on Valentine's Day. It was the big day. The guys rented a beach house and had a little getaway right on the sand. Their house in LA had an ocean view back home, but this house was on the beach and was less than ten minutes from the club.

Louis had gone above and beyond for Harry's anniversary gift, and Harry had no idea what was about to happen to him. But Zayn was sure he'd love it. Louis... not so much.

Louis spent an incredible amount of money on the event. He rented out the club and requested they curate a small crowd to participate. It was Louis, so of course he made the attendees all go through background checks, be interviewed and debriefed beforehand, and all guests had to have good, long-standing reputations at the club. Of course, he also hired extra security, both inside and out of the venue. Zayn thought it was overboard, but it was sweet that he wanted to give Harry his big exhibitionist bondage fantasy.

There was a separate ballroom reserved for the event within the club and in the middle of it, there was a square of red curtains that created a small enclosed area. Inside the curtained room was Harry's present under a spotlight. A brand new, top of the line, black vac bed on a platform.

The venue set the ballroom up like a wedding reception. There were tables and chairs with elegant white lily centerpieces and a bar off to one side. They lined one wall with more curtained-off private rooms with couches, in case the guests wanted privacy to play. But no other scenes were permitted in this ballroom, Harry was the main event.

Beside the vacbed, there was a table of Louis-Approved toys plus one long, locked silver box with Liam's name on it. Harry was going to be on display for all the guests' entertainment, but they'd never even known it was the famous Harry Styles they were playing with since he'd be completely covered.

While Louis made everyone sign NDAs, he wanted a second layer of identity protection, so he had the club go with a masquerade ball theme so they could wear masks. Plus Harry loved dressing up. Louis was a little worried he'd and Liam would be recognized, so Zayn suggested they all wear black eyeliner under the masks (figured Harry would like that surprise too) and he helped Louis style his hair differently than he wore it on the show. Lou wore a black on black suit and tie and Zayn covered his hand and wrist tattoos with makeup.

"We won't let you beat anyone up. You sure you want to give that box to Liam? I think Harry will be plenty pleased without it..." Zayn looked at all the things on the table. All things Zayn had used on Louis in the vac bed last time they were here to try it.