Tied Down (L, Z)

Louis

July

After the panels were over for the day, they were all five eager to be out of the crowds. Thanks to the infamous Ziam kiss, they were absolutely swarmed with pictures and questions both in and out of the panels. Zayn said he had no regrets though, which Louis understood because it was a relief when he and Harry went public. Hiding their relationship was too much work.

Louis and Niall got dinner to-go, so they'd have time to prep for the scene while the rest of the boys went to a private restaurant in the hotel (with lots of security).

Zayn and Louis had already talked about their plan in depth over the past few weeks, so Z agreed to babysit Harry and Liam while Niall helped Louis, since that was something Niall said he needed for the next big scene they did. Besides, Liam was not to be trusted alone with Harry after watching the zipper demo. Those two were full of bad ideas when they were alone together.

Niall explained he didn't need to know everything, just what toys they would use and what things he'd be open to trying for the first time. Niall would be in the sub role for this one, along with Harry and Liam.

They also discussed things Niall didn't want to see so Louis could plan ways to hide him from that stuff the way Harry had in his first scene when he dommed everyone "by accident". Niall didn't mind knowing it was happening, just didn't want to watch the more intense parts just yet. Niall handled things well in Dom mode with Liam, but when he was in Sub mode, he seemed to be more sensitive to seeing certain things still. Baby steps.

Niall agreed to trying some more elaborate bondage, but he didn't know that Louis had a surprise for him that should make him feel much more comfortable in all the restraints for Phase 1 of the scene to ease him in. No question it would be a Green surprise, so he didn't bring it up beforehand.

The scene would take place in the bedroom with a four post king size bed that had fluffy white covers and pillows. It was on the opposite side of the penthouse as the ocean, but it still had a scenic view of the city lights. Even though it wasn't the master, it was a decent sized room with plenty of open floor space around the bed.

They reserved the master bedroom for afterwards, so they'd have somewhere clean to sleep after they washed up. Just like last year, Louis requested the master bedroom be equipped with the Emperor sized bed before they arrived.

They set up snacks, bath things, water bottles, all the aftercare necessities in both rooms, just in case. Once the boys texted they were on their way, Louis and Niall lit a ridiculous amount of candles to soften the atmosphere. Niall also helped Louis decorate the room with all the red roses he'd had delivered. The bedroom smelled like a garden and the flowers looked romantic under the candlelight, so the scene was set.

Last, Louis laid out coils of soft gray rope on the bed that matched the vases of the flowers. Harry's love for matching colors in scenes rubbed off on Louis a long time ago. Really, Harry had accidentally trained all the boys to appreciate the color coordination, too. The rest of the cuffs, straps, and collars were all in black, which would complement the grays.

"So who is this mystery co-star of Liam's and why didn't you tell us about them?" Louis pulled out his phone to check in with the others while he spoke.

"Oh, I don't know. Some girl from a show he did years ago, I think? Fuck I forget her name, but she'll be on set next week." Niall crossed his arms around his chest and hugged himself while he stared at the ropes as if they were snakes about to attack him.

"Interesting. Well, they're in the elevator, love. You sure you're ok with everything?" Louis asked, one last time.

Niall nodded and smiled nervously, but it was the good kind. Not the kind of nervous he had at the club the night before.