Club Voyeur for the Newbie (N)

Niall

July

It had been weeks and Niall had not taken his necklace off since the day Harry put it on him. It meant the world to him. Any time he was alone and wouldn't be judged for it, he'd hold up the pendant and just look at it. Couldn't stop staring at it any chance he got. No one had ever.. just. He'd never belonged with anyone in any kind of official way. And maybe it would just seem like a necklace to some people, but Niall knew it meant as much to Harry as it did him. Plus the symbol he chose. It was everything. It was perfect.

Fuck, Harry even got a tattoo to match. That tattoo would be on Harry forever. Maybe Niall should get one to match, even though he's not all that big on getting tattoos. But he wanted it. He'd talk to Zayn about that later. And the best part was, none of the boys understood why Harry got it where he got it yet. Eventually they'd know, but for now, it felt so special that it was a secret they had.

And now it was time for the most important weekend of the year. Comic Con. The first year Niall went, it was the most important because of the show. But ever since Harry came into the picture, well. Things happen at ComicCon. This was the first year Niall felt qualified to take part in whatever crazy sex shit Louis had planned and Niall couldn't wait to find out what it was.

They booked the penthouse again because it was too perfect last year to not make it a regular thing. As soon as they walked inside and saw Louis had it arranged exactly the same, everyone just stared at the dining room table and laughed about how hungry they were for sushi while Harry blushed and shoved at them all.

Louis walked up to Niall and put an arm around his neck. "Nialler, you know it's your first year as an official member of the BDSM community. You know what that means?"

"Lou, in case you forgot, I have participated in two years of BDSM at ComicCon with you boys already. Just as many as Harry, thank you very much." Niall lifted his nose in the air. It was true he took a little longer to find his way, but it's also true that Niall had kissed a blindfolded Zayn right along with everyone else the first year Harry was on the show.

"True. But there's a final step to your initiation."

Then Harry walked up and also put an arm on Niall. "Club Voyeur, baby!"

Shit. Forgot about that.

"Oh my god we've never all five been together!" Liam said and poke Harry a bunch with his excitement.

"You are not hanging me from the ceiling with ropes!" Niall said, remembering the famous Harry Shibari picture he'd finally seen about three months ago. The picture that may have accidentally started the entire polyamorous relationship in the first place.

Louis kissed Niall on the cheek. "Harry is a freak of nature. That was not a normal first time thing. So no, we won't be hanging you from the ceiling or stuffing you in a vac bed unless you demand it, don't worry."

Oh, that's right.. Harry only knew about the vac bed because he saw it in the kink club. Niall was a little nervous, but he felt like he'd seen just about everything since Harry came along. He could probably handle it, right?

"The point is for you to look around and see what sparks your interest so we can try new things together. Think of it as like... window shopping," Zayn smiled. "But it also helps with learning your Reds."

It occurred to Niall that he might see a whipping scene and for the first time. He realized he had a big big big Red and didn't actually want to go anymore. Shit. He'd processed a lot of what happened with Lou, but he couldn't see that in real life yet.

"Zayn, could you come with me to get something out of the car? I wanted to ask you for a tip about Liam in private," he lied. It was a solid excuse though, no one would try to intrude, since they were all working on building his confidence in the scene.