Eternity (H)

Harry

September (same night)

The drive home was uncomfortable and a little quiet, but no one was outright tense with one another. Louis assured Harry he could make him feel better after dinner. They enforced the charade and order wings after all, just to keep their cover solid.

Louis claimed the playroom for just the two of them and while Harry loved all his boyfriends, sometimes playing alone with Louis was the most comforting thing there was. Maybe it made him a hypocrite because he felt that way since Louis was there for him when he was rising in fame with the show, and things were intimidating. Which is exactly why Liam says he finds comfort in Nikki. But Nikki is a monster and Louis is not, so it's different.

Louis covered Harry's eyes with his hands and walked him into the playroom. "I got you a present for enduring her all day. Ready?" Louis said.

"Yes! Show me!" Harry bounced on his toes.

Louis moved his hands and said, "Surprise! It's called Lucifer's Chair. This one's adjustable."

In the middle of the floor was a brand new piece of bondage furniture, which was always a fun surprise. This one differed from any Harry had seen before. The chair part was high in the air. His feet would be easily a foot from the ground when he sat in it. And it wasn't fully upright, it leaned back slightly at an angle. Would probably feel like he was hovering off the ground.

There were brackets to strap legs into that would function the same way as a spreader bar. Whoever sat in it wouldn't be able to move their legs at all. The brackets were on swivels so the dom could open or close them however they wanted. There were straps up the back of the chair, and a long beam coming from the top with holes through it so he could get creative with restraints. There were also permanent cuffs welded into the seat, so his wrists could be cuffed by the hips (with arms pinned down).

"Holy shit, this thing is.. Nuts.." Harry looked at it in awe; couldn't wait to try it out.

Louis put a step stool in front of the chair. "Strip and hop in baby, colors too."

Harry undressed quickly, ran through the colors and took Louis's hand so he could help him into the cushioned seat. It was comfortable, though being in the air so high made him feel like he could fall.

Louis immediately looped a strap around Harry's hips, then waist, and around his chest right under his arms, which made him feel a lot more secure. Then he used the two straps on each leg and Harry was confident he wasn't going anywhere after all those.

His feet dangled unsupported. "This feels so weird, in the air." More straps over the thighs, this thing was no joke!

"Good weird?" Louis asked and Harry felt him moving bolts around behind him. He wasn't fully in Daddy mode yet, but he rarely did that with new equipment they were trying out. "I didn't actually try this one, since it's just more restraints. Didn't think about it feeling different in the air much."

"Definitely good weird. What are you doing back there?" Harry asked, trying to turn his head to see but couldn't since his top half was secured down.

Louis pulled up bars that were shoulder height to Harry and at the end of them were wrist cuffs. Apparently, there was more than one option for the arms. Louis smiled at Harry and took his wrist to fasten it to the bar so his arms would be spread out like wings. Something about it felt extremely exposed, especially compared to having them hooked by his hips or over his head.

"I like your wings, little sparrow," Louis said softly, and continued strapping down Harry's arms for extra hold. "Try to get out for me."

Harry couldn't move a fucking inch from his shoulders down.