OT5 Dom Champ (Li)

Liam

December

Not long after Halloween, Niall made sure the network got word about Nikki's behavior and clarified that she was not welcome back on set since she was a threat to the cast. Between her getting too rough with props with Harry and inappropriately touching Liam, Niall said he refused to work with her for even one more scene. Not all directors could get away with demands like this since Hollywood didn't always care much for the actor's safety. But Excavated was the network's cash cow, so they'd do whatever it took to keep Niall happy.

All they had to do was film one more shot of just Nate instructing her to turn herself into the police. They had enough extra footage sitting around that the editing team had no problem scraping together a reaction from Roxy, so they didn't have to bring her back in at all.

They'd also decided that it would be safest for Phillip to wear the necklace, so he'd have protections against future enemies since being a powerless mortal wasn't going well for him. This would lead to a more interesting finale than they had planned with Roxy, since Phillip had because a quest to find permanent power. Once he found it, he could force someone to give it to him thanks to the necklace.

Outside of work, things were also moving along well in their favor on all accounts.

Liam's family compromised on the holidays. Asking to miss Christmas wasn't the easiest thing to do, but Liam didn't want to be apart from any of the guys again. It seemed to be harder to be away from any of them as time went by. He just fell deeper in love with what they'd built. So instead, they flew Liam's entire family to LA and, for the first time, they got to attend St. Kevin's Day party in the new house.

But before the party started, they all sat down and had a very long, difficult conversation that was worth the stress in the end. Liam explained he hadn't just fallen in love with Zayn. And that they all owned the house together, which made his parents take the whole thing more seriously. Explaining polyamory was never easy, which was stupid because there should be nothing wrong with the concept of more love, in any context, but they listened. They asked questions and raised concerns. But in the end, they fully accepted all four boys with big hugs and lots of tears. Harry's cooking probably didn't hurt.

They stayed a week and while Liam was thrilled to see his parents and brothers, he was ready to have their private space back. He wasn't alone, considering how they all found Harry the next morning in the kitchen after they left.

Harry had gotten up before everyone else to cook, which he always did when everyone was off work for holiday breaks. Omelet and fruit, this time. That part was normal. He was wearing only a pair of blue lacy boyshort cut panties and nothing else. That part was also normal. Poor Harry had been strangled by pesky clothes all week, after all.

"Harry, what is that? Are you wearing a belt?" Louis laughed and twirled him by his hips to inspect the thick black strip of leather across his hips.

"Good morning Daddy," Harry leaned over to kiss him even though he had a coffeepot in one hand and a pitcher of orange juice in another. He acted like nothing was out of the ordinary and continued to put the food on the table.

Niall read the belt to everyone. "OT5 Dom Champion?"

It was a horribly tacky belt, with steel lettering and a ridiculous amount of rhinestones. Even had silver thread detail on the edges. Liam looked at Zayn. This was his work, for sure.

"What was I supposed to do? Tell him no when he needed help with his art project? You know what he looks like when he begs, I'm not that strong," Zayn laughed and poured juices for everyone. "He did make Niall cry with only a pair of handcuffs..."

Louis crossed his arms and stalked around Harry like he was up for a challenge. "You think you can out Dom your own Daddy?" Louis smiled.

Harry put the last plate down and gave Louis a devilish smirk. "I recall you waiting for my permission to come, first time I dommed. Am I misremembering? Daddy?" Harry pressed himself against him and lifted Louis's hand by the wrist so he could rest it on his lacy bum. His voice dropped low, and said, "Weren't you supposed to be my teacher that day? I even stole your sub. Wonder what happened."

Liam, Niall, and Zayn huddled together and tried to stifle their laughs while they watched Harry own Louis. Once again. Louis didn't seem terribly upset about losing.

Louis bit his lip and looked at Harry's panties like he was about to rip them off with his bare hands. He rubbed big circles over Harry's ass and his arm tensed. Then he smacked his bum. Hard. Louis had come a long way since March.

"Sounds like I need to put you back in your place, baby," Louis stared at Harry's lips when he said it.

Harry's eyes were absolutely glittering. He was so happy to finally get a proper spank out of Louis. "Don't worry Daddy, I can't always own the belt. I'm a Sub most of the time, you know. But there are three other Doms here. Must be some way to declare a winner."

"Nope, I'm not competing," Niall said with his hands in the air. Well, one hand picked a strawberry off the plate, but then it went back up. "I don't qualify for that game yet."

"Oh please, everyone knows I'm THE Dom of the house," Louis said. He motioned for everyone to sit down at the dining table. They all obeyed so maybe Lou had a point.

Zayn cocked an eyebrow. "Oh? And who all here has tied THE Dom up before?"

Harry raised his fucking hand! "Harry what?! When?!" Liam bounced in his seat! How did he manage that!?

Harry just shrugged and took a prideful little bite of omelet and didn't respond.

Louis laughed around his fork, unable to keep a straight face around Babygirl Harry when she was being like that. "Alright Zayn, then we'll have a Dom Off, just me and you. We'll see who can outlast the other for the title. First order of business for the break."

Harry sipped his coffee and said, "No."

Everyone looked at him, being all adorable and casual. Owning them once again.

"I'm the boss. Your first order of business is to put that suspension rig to good use. I've waited far too long to try it out and I'm getting impatient. Once I'm satisfied, your Dom Off can be the second order of business."

Liam couldn't wait to see that scene. He wasn't comfortable trying it himself, but he wanted to see Harry up there. No doubt he'd be beautiful. And Louis's ropework was immaculate, so Liam couldn't wait to see what he'd come up with.

"Fine Harry. I think that's fair," Louis said.

Harry smiled and said, "Good boy."