Infinity (H)

Harry

June

Turned out that Liam was right, Harry really did just need that time out of the house and with Zayn. They did get into a small fight while they were still in the car, but it was completely Harry's fault.

Eventually, Zayn convinced Harry that he did actually do everything he could to track down the guy that messed up Louis. And that every single day for weeks, he begged Louis to call the cops, even though Louis wasn't speaking to him. Harry knew how stubborn Lou could be. He shouldn't have taken it out on Zayn like that. But once he was sure Zayn did his best to find him, he settled down.

They went to the jewelry store and picked out the perfect day collar for Niall. Then they went to the toy shop and Harry found the perfect play collar. It wasn't too bulky or intimidating, and Zayn said he could easily attach a sparkly H to it for him. It was made from a soft dark brown leather that would be comfortable against his skin, but it had the traditional buckle instead of a lock and key like Liam's did.

Harry also got the crash course in the different types of collars in the car and had already started thinking of ones for Louis to get for Harry. Everyone else had one!

And yes, they also went to the craft store. But also dinner, because Harry and Zayn hadn't had a date alone like that before. It was really fucking nice to just spend time with him outside of work. Probably called Zayn pretty a couple hundred times. It was true, but it was also fun to watch Zayn get all bashful under the compliments.

It was late in the evening by the time they got home and they hoped the boys were done with their Dom lesson because Harry wanted to hear all about it. And give Niall his present!

They all agreed to never lock the Play Room door (unless no one was in there and they had guests over) for safety reasons, but they also knew to not enter a scene they hadn't been invited to unless there was an emergency. That was the newest rule, thanks to what happened back in March with Louis and Liam. Well, technically, it happened to Harry, but Liam did such a good job that the incident hadn't bothered Harry at all since he barely noticed it happening.

It was unlikely there'd ever be an actual emergency since everyone was so tuned in with one another and they were all always so careful. But they had the money to build whatever they wanted, so Louis had a sign built into the door they could slide to show when the room was "In Use," as well as an alarm that could be pressed to signal to the whole house that something was seriously wrong so whoever was home could come help.

There was also a remote for that alarm, but they'd never gotten it out yet. It was mostly in case they had really intense scenes, especially with a lot of bondage. The last thing they needed was for a sub to be all bound up and their Dom have a random heart attack or something, considering they'd be playing well into their old ages together down the road.

And while none of them were concerned about getting caught up in a sadist frenzy, it probably comforted Louis to know they all had protections that he didn't have when his Dom lost control. Of course, they didn't know that's why he had it installed at the time, but Harry was grateful he quietly took care of his own needs even if he wasn't able to talk to them about it.

"Boo, they are still playing. Well, since we have some time, can you give me a super fast tattoo to match his collar?" Harry asked. Having a live-in tattoo artist was both wonderful and dangerous.

"Sure love, s'in my room. Can freehand it, it's simple enough. Where do you want it?" Zayn asked and headed toward his room with Harry.

"Um, how about.." Harry searched his body like he wasn't familiar with it. "Don't ask. I want it on the very top of my calf near the back of my knee."