02 Nosy friends

- ... and I didn't even got to drink one drop that day.

The blond boy on the other side of the counter smiled as Jungkook complained about the messy events of the previous night. His pouting expression was the cutest possible.

- I really am hanging around the wrong people, Jimishi.

- Looks like you met some interesting people last night, I'm envious.

- Why? - Jungkook raised his head still pouting - they seemed like a bunch of crackheads... They did match my friends, tho.

The boy on the counter let a soft laught escape while he finished drying the plates, and that was enough to make Jungkook sigh dreamily. They were supposed to be just friends, but every time Jimin smiled or showed his emotions softly, JK was taken to another reality.

He put himself up again, glad that his friend had turned around to take some breads from the oven and didn't see the stupid expression he had on his face.

- Give the car keys to Hoseok hyung next time, so you can drink and have some fun too. - Jimin said as he turned back, placing the bread on the counter.

- Ow Jimishi, my hyungs are useless, we would just die in a car crash if I did that.

The pouting face came back and Jungkook placed his face in the bar's cold wood as the hope on his brothers faded.
Jimin looked at him with a smile, thinking how that big boy full of tattoos and piercings could act like a little kid sometimes. And weirdly enough, that was exactly the reason he had a soft spot for Jungkook and let him do what he wants most of the time.

- Now you answer me - the blond boy leaned above Jungkook's head and said with a serious but still soft voice - why are they hyungs but I'm always Jimishi, Jimishi? What happened to Jimin hyung, hun?

- Well, you see... - Jungkook giggled looking up - How can a person cuter than me be called hyung?

He said it with a devilish smile, but was answered with a serious and cold look that sent shivers though his spine. Jimin hated when people called him cute. Not because he hated looking like that, but mostly because he felt that they didn't respect him enough.

- It's Jimin hyung from now on. - He spoke in a serious tone.

- Noooo. Jimishi... hyung. - Jungkook got up and leaned even more on the counter trying to reach Jimin, who stepped back - I'm sorryyy - he was half apologizing and half fooling around his hyung.

- Shut up, bunny boy, don't you have classes to attend to? - Jimin said merciless, but almost falling for Jungkook's childish play. He wasn't that angry anymore, but had to keep the face.

One thing that Jungkook knew about Jimin is that he was an angel as much as a devil inside, he could be the sweetest person, until you piss him of, and one way to do it is call him cute.

- I do have classes, and so do you. - Jungkook sat down with a bored expression.

- Mine are at night, you know that.

- Okay, let me stay a little more and I'll tell you something crazy that Hoseok did.

He was using all he got to stay, even if it meant to sacrifice the honor of his friend.

- You're such a snitch! - Jimin placed both elbows on the counter to come closer. - What did he do?

Jungkook got up once again and approached Jimin's face with a mischievous  smile. The tip of their noses almost touching.

- You're such a gossipy - He said in a low tone, but only got a shy punch in response, that made him sit back down.

He laughed a little and started narrating the mess his hyung caused, telling everything that happened between Hoseok and the sleepy Yoongi on the backseat of his car. Though he was more interested in have  the attention from Jimin's beautiful eyes for a while than the story itself

Jimin listened attentive and then sit back thinking as he finished.

- Suga, hum... I think I've heard that name.

- Really? Hoseok hyung talked about him with you?

- No, not really, I think I heard it somewhere else.

What's it a friend from college? Acquaintance from party? He was sure about hearing that name, just couldn't put a face on it.

There was silence for a while, but Jimin didn't remember much more.

He looked up and saw Jungkook stare at him and just then realized that he himself had been fooled. He fell right into the trap and let Jungkook waste time hanging around at the cafe while he should be studying instead.

- Okay, that's enough, you go now, you nosy bunny. Go learn something that is actually important.

- But I...

And there he went again, trying to fool his hyung with a spoiled acting.

- No buts! I won't fall for that again. - Jimin took a dish towel that was hanging from his apron and hit Jungkook's shoulder softly.

The youngest pouted but didn't move. He kept hitting, but this time was more like he was trying to scare a fly, untill Jungkook got up and stopped complaining.

He walked lazily to the glass door and opened it, but before leaving he turned around with a mischievous smile.

- You're so cruel Jimishiiii! - Jungkook shouted as he exited the cafe laughing, leaving an angry and embarrassed boy behind the counter.

- How can I deal with this guy... - Jimin muttered to himself, trying to cover the smile that didn't leave his face.

But then he turned to think about that name mentioned before, Suga. Where was this from, again?