20 Holiday away

Jungkook parent's home was far from any big city. When their first son was born, both made a decision do move to the countryside and live by the sea. It seemed like a good choice since they stayed there for the years to follow, even though both their sons were adults now.

Growing up under the sun close to the waves was one of the reasons Jimin found to justify Jungkook's cheerful and shy nature. He remembered how innocent and tanned the country boy looked when they first met at the big campus, his doe eyes seemed afraid of everything at the time.

They didn't seem so innocent nowadays though, especially when looking at certain parts of Jimin's body. The blondie blushed a little and shook his head, trying to make the impure thoughts go away.

As Jimin looked at the small trees and endless ocean through the train window, he couldn't help but think how beautiful and peaceful it was. So light and open, yet so strong. The waves crashing against the rocks making the salty mist blow with the wind, and so much blue as the sky met the sea. Everything felt calm and welcoming. He thought that only flowers could grow in such paradise, and one of the flowers was right beside him.

He turned around to find his boyfriend silently scrolling through his phone on the next seat and smiled. He loved that moment, no responsibilities, no schedules, just time slowly passing by.

Jimin laid his head on the youngest shoulder and kept looking at the beautiful view to the sound of Jungkook's breathing, slowly falling asleep.

💜

They both entered and closed the door, leaving the bags on the step to take off their shoes. As Jimin put them on the shelf and looked inside, he met two sharp eyes in a cautious yet aggressive stare. He didn't move for a while, until Jungkook took the first step inside.

- BAM! - The youngest shouted with his arms open and the fierce dog turned into a puppy in the blink of an eye. - I missed you so much Bambam!

The two jumped and payed around like long lost brothers. Jungkook hugged and kissed the big dog between his legs while the other waved his tail in excitement.

No matter how many times Jimin visits Jungkook's home he always get scared by Bam at first, even though he is as goofy and soft as his owner.

After playing around, the giant puppy came closer to new guest, sniffing and letting him pet too.

Jimin looked around and things didn't seem to have changed much since the last time he was there. The house was big and in a mix of japanese and traditional style, with dark wooden floor and big glass doors that lead to the small backyard.

- Mom, we are home! - Jungkook shouted seeing no one around.

The youngest made his way to the kitchen, opening the cabinets looking for something to eat as if he lived there since always. Well, he did grow up on that house, but it's been almost a year since his last visit and Jimin was surprised how at home he still felt.

A head popped up form one of the kitchen windows that lead to the garden, opening a big smile.

- Oh my, you're here already!

Jungkook's mother was small and cute for her age, they shared the same bunny smile and doe eyes. The youngest son was like a copy of her in a taller and much manlier version.

She came inside and hugged her son, doing the same to Jimin right after, then turning again to Jungkook.

- Your father and brother went out to buy some things, we're planning to make a small barbecue tonight. - the son nodded but didn't have time to comment - Are you hungry? Did you two eat?