19 Hobi hyung can't get enough

I forgot, it's not the holidays yet, there's this small chapter about Hobi.
It's small but will be very important in the future!

Omg I came here today and saw that the story has 1k+ views!! Thank you sm 😭😭

💜

Jimin zipped his bags after packing the last piece of cloth he'd take for the holidays on Jk parent's house.

A smile decorated his face from beginning to end, the idea of spending his vacations with them was exiting. He had many good memories from the previous ones, like the amazing barbecue that Jungkook's mother and older brother made, or how his father taught Jimin to make pottery with his own hands.

They were warm and kind, sometimes he felt more welcome in their house than on his own, jimin really was treated like a family member there. They didn't share blood, but shared love, and he cared for them equally.

That's why he was so eager to go, despite the fear of being caught acting too close to Jungkook that held him back a little.

The blondie placed the bags by his bed and left the room, looking for Hoseok. He didn't tell his roommate he was going yet, but the older probably could guess since Jimin did that trip every year.

- Hobi Hyung...

Jimin opened his hyung's bedroom door but the room was empty. He scanned it for a while, confused. Did Hoseok leave the house on stealth mode? They've just seen each other during lunch!

The younger heard some noise from the bathroom and assumed he was inside, even though the door was open.

Hoseok was squatting in the shower box shirtless, with his hair and hands completely covered in hair dye.

- Hobi hyung-

- Jimin-ah - Hoseok cut before he could speak - you think this color is good? Should I bleach more?

His locks were in a medium shade of brown, almost going to a dark ginger.

- I think it's nice, hyung. Last time you said this color fits better your skin tone.

- Is this one, though? - Hoseok looked up, trying to see the tip of his fringe and not getting much success. He could only thrust his friend's judgement. - okay then, can you help me wash it out?

Jimin entered the box and opened the shower, starting to brush the dye out of his hyung's hair. His hands were soft and nice, so Hoseok just sat back and let him do it alone.

- You were looking for me? Sorry I interrupted when you came in.

Hoseok still had his head down and eyes closed so the water wouldn't get on his face, while the younger brushed the dye from the tanned skin on his neck.