15 Not like a first date

Can't believe that's an update

I wish I had more time to write 😭

💜

The blond boy looked disappointed at his own reflection on the mirror. He had a towel around his waist from coming out of the shower and was getting ready to his first date with Jungkook. They hung out before as friends, but this was the first time as lovers and he wanted everything to be just perfect.

Jimin had some problems with his own body, the fact that he never grew taller than any of his friends, or the small stretch marks on his thighs that he wished nobody would notice, all these little things he learned to accept with time. He knew his physic was nice and shouldn't complain about it after all.

What made him really upset while looking at the mirror was the fact that he styled his hair in every possible way but none of them felt right. And to add the suffering, a pimple came out of nowhere and left a pink mark on his chin.

- Huugh... why do I look so ugly? - He mumbled

The date didn't start and he already felt this nervous.

He brushed his teeth and left to the bedroom, giving up on fixing the face.

Staring at the open wardrobe, the boy had no idea of what to wear. Hoodie? No, it was kinda hot, and he'd sweat a lot if he get nervous around JK. It should be something neat, to make him look good, but still casual since it was still daytime.

Since when did he care so much about clothes? Usually a plain shirt and jeans would do but it suddenly turned into quantum physics.

After browsing for a while, he picked a white shirt, a cardigan and some jeans. And of course a beanie to hide his messy hair. All the pieces were laid on the bed, it didn't look so bad, at least he had something to put on now.

Jimin went back to his drawer inside the wardrobe to choose a boxer. He picked a blue one first but then changed it to black, not because Jk's current favorite color was black. " I just feel like wearing black today, it's not like he's going to see it anyway... and even if he does-" the short boy blushed realizing was making excuses for his own thoughts.
"What's the problem in thinking about the person you like when choosing underwear?" He eased himself while mentally pouting.

When Jimin raised the black undie from the drawer, a shining gold and black pack fell. He got jumpy for a second, not recognizing it, but then took a better look.

It was a condom. He used to keep them under his boxers just in case, but it has been so long since the last time he needed it that they were forgotten there.

He picked up and stared for a second, pondering what to do. The blond boy would be lying if he said that the didn't want to use it, it's been so long after all.