lover || 3:22

now playing:

LOVER
by : madelyn peters

| II |

We could leave the Christmas lights up till January,
This is our place, we make the rules

"Hey Angel," Lucas greeted Madelyn in the reception tent.

"Hey," she muttered back.

"What's wrong?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"Nothing," she reponded shortly.

"Obviously it's something. Come on, out with it," he grabbed her hands away from rearranging the table decorations.

"Okay- ugh- it's just I have to make sure things are set up, and Nathan asked me to write a last minute song, and Brooke and Peyton are fighting- I think about Warren- and I'm late," she ranted, she watched as his eyes widened. Quickly she shook her head and waved her hand, "Late getting ready. And it's just all building up and I wanna break something."

"Okay, um, it looks like you're done here so come with me," he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

He walked her out of the tent and into the woods.

"Okay here," he handed her a large stick.

"What am I supposed to do with that? It's all dirty," she pulled her hands away.

Lucas laughed and acted as though he was wiping the branch off. "Just take it."

She grasped it in her hands, "Now what?"

"Now hit that tree," he pointed to the trees next to him.

"What?"

"You wanted to break something. So hit that tree," he nodded at her.

Uncomfortably, she swung the branch a few times before growing more agressive with the stick.

"Now about that song," he spoke as she continued to hit the tree. "How far along with it are you?"

"I need a chorus. How ridculous is that? I'm missing the part of the song that's the easiest to write," she hit it a little harder.

"Well what's the name of the song?" he asked.

"Lover," she responded.

"Aw, you're my lover," he smirked at her and she dropped the stick.

"That's it!" she exclaimed. "I have to go get ready! Thank you!" She exclaimed, planting a quick kiss on his lips and rushing away.

Lucas chuckled, watching the brunette girl run off.

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close?
Forever and ever

._._._.

Take me out and take me home,
You're my, my, my, my...
Lover

After the ceremony, everyone was gathered in the tent for the reception.

Madelyn was stood in her red bridesmaid dress next to Mouth, behind the DJ booth.

Mouth turned the music down and turned on the mic, "Ladies and gentlemen, please stand and join me in welcoming Nathan and Haley, husband and wife, again." The happy couple made their way through the crowd, stopping on the dance floor for their first dance. Mouth handed the mic over to Madelyn.

"So in Naley fashion, Haley picked three songs for their first dance and allowed Nathan to pick from the three songs," she emphasized once more, "So of course, Nathan would come to me and ask me to write a new song, specially made for them," Laughter rang out in the tent. "So here we are," Mouth started to play her music.

"Can I go, where you go?
Can we always be this close?
Forever and ever
And ah,
Take me out, and take me home,
You're my, my, my, my,
Lover

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand,
I take this magnetic force of a man to by my
Lover," she watched as slowly, more people filtered onto the dance floor.
"My heart's been broken and your's has been blue,
Alls well that ends well to end up with you,
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my,
Lover."

"And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me," She winked at Haley,
"And at every table, I'll save you a seat,
Darling your my, Lover," She finished out the song and cheers came from all the guests and couples on the dance floor. She looked over to Lucas who stood at the side of the dance floor, smiling at her with such pride and love. Because it was true. It was all true.

the song: lover by taylor swift

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

the song: lover by taylor swift

okay um this was very weird and bland but yeah