stay beautiful || 1:15

now playing:

STAY BEAUTIFUL
by : madelyn peters

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

There's pretty girls on every corner,
That watch him as he's walking home,
Saying, "does he know? will you ever know?"
You're beautiful, every little piece, love,
Don't you know you're really gonna be someone?
Ask anyone

Madelyn knocked on Lucas's door, waiting for him to open it.

"How are you feeling?" she asked when the door finally swung open.

"Okay, I guess," He answered quickly. She watched him for a moment. "Not so okay," he answered finally.

"Yeah, me too," she nodded nervously. He stepped out the door, closing it behind him as they sat on the steps. "Lucas."

"Maddie," he said at the same time. He nodded for her to talk.

"When I saw you in that hospital bed with Brooke by your side it was like deja vu. I mean I remember her sitting next to me the same way when I broke my arm when we were kids. I was so scared of the x-ray machine and having to get a cast but her and Peyton were by my side the whole time. Because they're my best friends and they wouldn't leave me there alone. And I realized I couldn't betray Brooke like that. I can't change a friendship like that because they have been there my whole life."

"You mean, you can betray her more than we already have?" he reminded her.

"Lucas, I'm sorry. I'm really crazy about you and you have made me feel things I thought were isolated to TV and I really love that. And maybe another time or under different circumstances we could be a beautiful miracle," she softly smiled at him, reminding him of the first song she wrote about him. "But I think we're better off staying invisible for now." She stood from the step.

"Madelyn," she turned around. "I'm sorry."

"I know. I am too. And maybe in the future, something will lead back together and we can be what we wanted," she leaned down, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I'll be seeing you, Scott."

"You too, Peters."

And when you find everything you've looked for,
I hope your life leads you back to my door,
Oh, but if it don't,
Stay beautiful

this song : stay beautiful by taylor swift

god I don't like this one. I needed an episode to explain their break up but its all quoting the song and it's weird but I don't feel like writting a different one. just to clarify, i was trying to make it so Madelyn would be writing the words they said into the song she was writing about the event not the other way around but whatever.

<3 <3