'Beg for me'

"Don't even fucking think about it," I groaned, shifting in attempt to untangle the wire. It was no hope. It coiled tightly around my waist, and trapped my arms and legs in such an uncomfortable position, I might as well have been on some kind of erotic show. 

Seeing Chat Noir watching me with vague interest made me want to cry, or throw a fit, but that wouldn't help the situation in any way, shape or form. 

I hissed, struggling — but that also only made it worse. 

"I would offer you some help, but this is just too good," Chat laughed at me, crossing his arms and leaning against his pole. 

I glared at him furiously. "What are you even doing here, Chat?" 

He sighed moronically. "I'm on a mission, don't you know? Actually, you probably don't since your brain is too small to comprehend such a thing." He cleared his throat as I continued to glare daggers. He seemed entirely too unbothered. "Anyways, my job, in case you weren't aware — is to make sure villains like you stay locked up in their tiny awful boxes." He smirked. "Looks like you did my job for me today." 

"Oh yeah, aren't you going to thank me for my service," I said sarcastically, keeping the look of horror of my face as the blonde Chat stepped closer to me. 

He winked. "If I thanked you every time you serviced me I'd never hear the end of it," He stood near me, so close that I could feel the air currents move as his tail twitched. 

"Shut your fucking mouth," I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to help me down or just stand there meowing like the dickhead you are?" 

"That's not very nice," Chat frowned mockingly. "I think I'll just leave you here." He grinned. "Alone time with only your thoughts to comfort you sounds like a fitting punishment for Hawkmoth's little — whatever you are." 

"I hate you," I said — not knowing what else to say. "You actually disgust me." 

He tipped an imaginary hat. "I aim to please." 

"It's not like you have anything better to do," I reasoned. "If you let me down, I'll owe you a favour." 

"You already owe me favours," Chat Noir shot back. He continued to smile, and he leaned forward until his nose nearly touched mine. "I think we both know that." 

"Oh, so you're so obsessed with me that you're keeping track now?" I retorted. "That makes a lot of sense." I rolled my eyes. "I guess you're so lonely that you don't even have anything better to do." 

Chat recoiled, and a small expression of hurt flashed across his face.  He regained his composure in a millisecond, which made me a bit disappointed. Seeing him more vulnerable brings me so much joy. 

He took a breath, and I could see the evil thoughts running through his head. 

"I'll let you down if you beg." 

"What?" 

"You heard me," He took a step back. "Beg for me, Raven, and you can taste freedom again." 

"I'm not reducing myself to begging for you, dumbass," I said. "I'd rather be stuck here for the rest of my life than beg for you." 

"Fine," Chat shrugged. "Up to you." 

He started to walk away. 

"Wait—-"