NEW BEGINNINGS

Okay y'all that was a hell of a ride, for all of us, I'm sure. I also know that it was confusing, the plot twists and all. I want to just explain a little bit before we get into the next parts (feel free to skip if you understand it) — to give everyone some much needed clarity. 

Basically, as Adrien said — yes— Y/N died after Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Raven's identities were revealed in 'The Final Act'. Blah blah, Adrien cataclysms everyone and Paris goes to shit.

What happened, was that Y/N took the full force of the cataclysm and...yeah...died...in the afterlife lol she imagined that she and Chat Noir survived the apocalypse. 

Ladybug and Chat Noir managed to repair the damage, using Ladybug's lucky charm (don't ask how...it just worked cause fanfiction magic), but Y/N had to be brought back by Hawkmoth, using a copy of the Cat Miraculous (don't ask how), and the Ladybug Miraculous. 

Since they didn't use the real Cat Miraculous, Y/N was brought back without any memory of what happened (she wasn't restored to full health). 

Which brings us to now. 

Hawkmoth vengeful, and is trying to amplify the Fox miraculous to create a mirage that Y/N never existed over the entirety of Paris. 

Yes, it's a bit far fetched, because I know canonically the miraculous' cannot erase a whole person from existence, but-but-but, bear with me because it makes the story a lot more exciting once Y/N...returns to Paris...

Any other questions can be asked here:) 

- Saylar Byatt 

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K