.2.

The first thing in the morning that I did was to check my phone. Yes, to see if there was any message from him.
There was.

Theodore: It's nothing like what you are thinking...
Don't think over it again. Leave everything to destiny.

Alice: What will destiny do when you've made up your mind? Plus I don't and can't trust destiny😊 It has before and now also playing dirty games with me. But it is okay. Maybe am not worth fighting for from destiny. But you are for me. So I haven't given upon you and will never. Be more than happy and sure to be back anytime.(if you want)

Alice: Apart from that I guess we are still friends and you can count on me at the time of your needs or anytime you want.
More than thank you for your love, care and support till now.
You deserve to be happy and think about yourself. Don't change anything about you unless you do it for your own. And don't let time control you. You should control time.
(Just a friendly advice for your future)

Alice: I have, I still and I will love you without any conditions. Sorry if this annoys you. But am just telling what I feel or have felt.
And with this I not at all expect you to return my gestures or love
Take care.
Of yourself and your knees.

I suddenly shifted my focus on the song which was playing in the background. I don't know what but something made me write those lines from Katy Perry's 'The one that got away'

Alice: In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world.

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away.

Alice: You've taught me almost everything I know now. You taught me to love and care. You taught me about life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss you. Our love, I mean my love will be like a wind. You wont see it but just feel it. I always will be right next to you.
The main reason why I love you(above), if you wanted to hear it.
If I had to judge you on past days then I would have left you long back.
Three months of your semi-absence can't affect my love.
Neither can some more months or years.
That's all I have to say.
You'll do what you think is right now. Its your decision.
You've made it already.

These were my last messages to him. Really last because I had decided that I won't bother him anymore unless he asked me to.

He just replied with, 'Take Care' and I left it on seen with no reply.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Two weeks later

Only I knew how was passing these days without Theo. I counted every passing day, everyday. I somewhere had accepted that his return was completely abject. But all of this made me abased. There is no doubt that our relation is in abeyance if he really meant what he said.

Two weeks had passed now and I was still filled with despair and helplessness. But the best thing was I had not texted him again. It was all because I hadhave somehow managed to keep myself occupied with certain things here and there. I was also back to college with my final year laying ahead. I was looking for any internships available as that would be another way to keep my mind off Theo- 'The Gone'. I was also intrigued by Wattpad(a writing community in which users are able to post, read, share, vote and comment on articles, poems, fan fiction, stories and many more related to anything.) I always was passionate about writing but never gave it a chance. Now I had the chance and I grabbed it.