.14.

"Theodore and I went to the same school in San Francisco. We were even roommates there. Do you remember Theo telling you anything about Stuart?"

"Yes, I do. It was one of his friends whom they called Stuart Little because of his name Stuart and small height. But later on the joke turned on them only because Stuart turned out to be the tallest among them."

"Yes, exactly! And Stuart happens to be my middle name. I am only that Stuart Little. No one called me Allan during schooldays. Same was the case with Theo. He was called-"

"Davis!" We both said in unison and laughed.

I was the first person whom Theo told about you, even before you started dating each other. He told you he liked you from a long time ago. But did he ever told you why didn't he approached you before even when he liked you?"

"No. He didn't and I never asked also. Do you know why?"

"Ofcourse. I do. Theo shared anything very hardly. He was very introvert types. But with me he finally opened up and I was glad about it as he would always keep things to himself and fought with the tensions and insecurities alone, which I never liked. He told me that his cousin Adrian like you. He wasn't sure about your feelings so he decided to better keep himself away from you. He didn't wanted to come in between you and Adrian."

"What? Adrian? He liked me? I don't believe this! He dated a friend of mine and I considered him as my brother. Theo never told me about this."

"You know when he was in grade 10 and he was there in Houston for the vacations and his mom made him stay for his birthday even when our schools reopened. He agreed to stay only because you were invited to the party and he kept even the gift wrapper you gave him. I know how much he loved you. And he isn't one of those people who move on or give upon things they love, Alice. We were not in touch after school. Only a week back he called me up and asked how was I doing, where was I and what was I doing? When he came to know that I was in the same college as of yours, he asked me how were you? That's when he told me that he broke up. I asked him many times what made him do that but he just refused to talk about it. Alice, you need to know one thing that he still loves you very much. There must have been really some very serious and important reason that he gave upon you like this or else I know him. I know that he would've done anything to keep you. Who would like to loose a girl like you?"

"You remind me so much of him, Allan. How can you guys look so same and even behave and talk so same?"

He let a laugh out and said, "I don't know how or why we have so much similarities! We are brothers from another mother. We used this for fun during our school times. Please, Alice! I request you. Never, ever misunderstand Theodore."

"I never did and never will. I have always understood him, even when I didn't wanted to. But if there was something that made him do that, he could have told me just once, or atleast just could have given me a hint. And you know what the most hilarious part of this breakup is? From last three months he was the one who didn't had time for me and when he broke up he said all the things which I should have said long back and left. But I never left because I loved him. I understood him. He told me he wasn't good at time management so I accepted that too thinking one day everything will get just like before or atleast will get fine. But he left saying our relation was just a tag now and of no value. How easily he said that? If there was something that made him to breakup then why did he said that? To hurt me? Or to make me hate him? Well, if he was trying to hurt him then he succeeded because his words hurted me more than a knife. They made a really deep cut. But if he was trying to make me hate him then his mission is abortive because I can never ever hate him. Even if I say I hate him, it would still be the biggest lie. I can hate myself but never him, though, I really want to slap him sometimes."