.7.

Hans and I got down from the car to meet Neil and his friend. I smiled at the girl. She really was very pretty. Hans just couldn't take his eyes off her and she blushed when she noticed that.

"Hey!" Neil said.

I replied, "Hello!" and then started with introducing Hans. "Neil, this is my friend Hans Zimmans. We are in the same class and Hans, this is Neil Moseby, my old friend."

"Nice to meet you, Hans." Neil shared a handshake with him and smiled.

"You won't introduce your friend, Neil?" I questioned him when he stood back saying nothing.

"Oh! Yeah! Alice and Hans, this is Agnès Lambert. We are from the same college and the only two who got short-listed for this internship. We became friends after reaching here as we will be sharing our office. She is from Paris. And Agnès, Alice and her friend Hans." He pointed towards us respectively.

Hans took his hand out before me to enjoy a quick handshake with Agnès. After that she came straight to me and hugged me, which was a little weird.

"Oh! It's so nice to meet you, Aleece. I heard a lot about you today. You are so beautiful." She spoke in her french accent english. That looked very cute, especially to Hans.

"Nice to meet you too, Agnès. You are more beautiful."

"Hey, you know french?" She asked surprisingly when I pronounced her name as it is pronounced in french, 'Ahn-yez'.

I laughed a little and said, " Oh! Un peu(a little). I had it in my college for two years but I am no good. I know just some basics."

"Still, it is nice to hear. I will teach you more, if you want." She said smilin when we were interrupted by the boys.

"Where are we going for dinner?" Neil asked.

"I will drop you wherever you'll have dinner. Alice too, doesn't know where you are going." Hans replied.

"You're not joining us?" Neil was shocked because he thought Hans was going to come and that was the reason he invited Agnès over. Well, it was actually nice that he brought her. I got a new friend and Hans's mind was diverting towards her from me. I was relaxed. Neil looked at me.

"No, he wasn't but now he'll be. Right, Hans? You are even free now." I said giving Hans don't-worry-I-got-your-back look. I understood that he wanted to come from his face.

"No, u-mm. How can I-I?" He mumbled. I know it was all a drama because deep down he was shouting YES!

"Please, come Hans." Agnès pleaded.

"Okay. If you insist." He smiled at Agnès.

"Let's go, then." I jumped in the car. I noticed Hans adjusting the rear view mirror so that he could see Agnès.

"Enough of the suspense, Hans! Where are we going?" I was losing patience. I hated going anywhere without knowing.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you. We're going to Pisticci." He announced finally.

"Pisticci? Pisticci is Italian?" I have heard about it before from Hans.

"Yes. I hope everyone likes Italian food." And ofcourse by everyone he meant Agnès.

"Where is it?" Neil asked.

"125 La salle street!" He answered.

•••