.10.

"Hans, you seem different today! What happened with Agnès yesterday?" I interrogated, as Hans couldn't stop smiling sitting next to me that too when we were solving Laplace Tranform questions with integration which he hated the most.

"Hans?" I whispered and nudged him as he was lost somewhere looking into his book.

"What?" He replied suddenly, all startled.

"What happened with Agnès ?" I hissed.

"Nothing. What would happen?" He blushed. Hans was blushing which was very unusual. Definitely, something happened yesterday night.

"Oh, please! Dont try to sell this nothing-happened shit to me. It's obviously Agnès and your last night thoughts that is making you smile like a jerk in the middle of your not-so-favourite Maths class. These questions will never make you smile, as far as I know you. So, are you going to tell it yourself or will I have to take it out myself." I warned him trying to keep my voice as low as for Mr. Rodgers. I didn't wanted his attention on me like every other class which I tried in every class.

"You are driving me crazy!" Hans was smiling endlessly.

"We kissed." He replied all blushingly.

"Eeeee! Really?"

He nodded a shy yes.

"Oh my god!" I half-shouted, only after few seconds I realised I was in a class. It was too late now. Mr. Rodgers turned around and looked at me.

"Yes, Ms. Savatore? What makes you call the almighty?"

"No-nothing, nothing sir. I just went wrong somewhere in the solution. My answer doesn't match with yours."

"Is that so? Come, show me. I will see the mistake." He glared at me.

"No, sir. I found the mistake, already. Tha-t's, that's what made me say Oh My God!" I looked upwards as I said 'Oh My God'.

"Sit down." He said sternly and began with the next question ignoring me being mischievous. He did that every time.

"Whats wrong with you two?" Serene turned back to us.

"Laters, baby!" I winked at her and motioned her to sit straight before Mr. Rodgers could notice us.

•••

"Holy Lord! Are you seriously telling us that you kissed a girl, Hans? We thought you were gay and to keep everyone's eye away from that you let everyone think that you liked Alice." Serene blurted out without even thinking for once. As soon as she realised what she said, she lipped a silent sorry towards me. I said its okay with my eyes.

"I do like, Alice. But, I don't know. I misunderstood it for love."

"Tell everything in detail, Hans!" Susan demanded, cutting him off in between before he could start on his feelings for me again.

"I dropped her yesterday. As we reached her hotel, she didn't get down. We sat silently for 5-minutes. Then, she turned towards me and said, 'Thankyou for dropping me.' I told her it was my pleasure and she blushed. I was on cloud nine. I was so happy to be just even sitting with her. She was playing with her hairs and then she finally said, 'Hans, I've never felt for a guy this way before. I don't know what it is but I'm enjoying this feeling.' Those were exactly even my words. I told her that. I don't know what got into me then, I leaned forward and kissed her. And, I go crazy when she takes my name with her french-accent" Hans eyes were shinning as he recalled his kiss and other things from last night.