.15.

It was a new morning, a new beginning, without him. Yes, I still loved him but I decided to keep that thing deep inside me, locked somehwere. There wasn't any need of it. I will be happy, atleast try to be happy.

It was Friday. We were on our way to class.

"Guys, we'll go clubbing tonight! I am very bored of this slow life. There is no fun left." I broke the silence.

"What? Is this really coming from you ?" Serene asked shockingly.

"Yes, yes." I moved my head left to right, and, right to left. I was feeling a little light after my visit to mom and dad, last night.

"Hey!Alice!" I was intruded from behind.

"Allan! Good Morning!" I smiled at him.

"Good Morning! Someone seems cheerful today." He smiled back.

"Yep and that's me. Hey, we are planning something this evening. Why don't you join us?" Everyone stared at me as I offered Allan.

"What's the plan?" He asked amazed by my sudden friendliness.

"Clubbing."

"Um-m, I don't know how to say this but I am not into all this. I think it's not for me."

"What? Seriously? What kind of a person isn't suitable for it? Dude, there's no kind for it."

"Yes there is. I prefer staying in my room and read, instead. I have never been to such things. They never attracted me. Books do. So, I stay with them. Spend my time with them."

"Oh! Cumm-oo-on! You've never tried that's why you are saying this. Give it a try, once! Please come tonight. I will take it as an acknowledgement of my Thankyou. Okay! See you at my place. Be there by 7 p.m. Now I gotta go!"

"Hey! That's not fair. I didn't said yes."

"Yes you did said a yes." I smirked.

"No. When?" He asked confused.

"Last word of your second last sentence was yes. So you did said yes. Catch you later!" And before he could say anything or make any excuse, I walked away.

"You just invited him?" Susan asked pacing up the steps with me.

"I think so."

"Why?"

"What why? Susan, what's wrong with that?"

"Don't tell me you are trying to find Theodore in him?"

"What? No! I didn't even thought about it. You are going in complete wrong track. I am friends with him. I know him already. He was with Theo in his school. Theo told me about him. But he always mentioned his nickname, so, I couldn't recognise him. Also, I only heard about him. And, please don't even think that I am talking to him because he looks like Theo or any of that stuff. Theo is gone. He himself has ended his chapter in my life. I don't want to keep him forcefully with me because that would be selfish on my part. Please, let it go and don't relate my relation with Allan to Theo in anyway. Because it's not and will never be. Theo was my one and only. Don't even think I'll have anyone else now. Atleast for now. I don't know about 6 or 7 years later."

"I am sorry. I am just worried about you. But I am happy that you have now accepted everything the way it is coming. Just keep smiling like this always." Saying this she hugged me.

"Allie, there is one good news for all of us." Hans joined us after his call with Agnès. Things were pretty nice between them and finally I could say, Hans was settled and with someone who loved him back.