Constellation Series #2

Disclaimer!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains vulgar words that are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content.

THIS STORY IS WILD! Don't trust the cover! All my knowledge about rated 18 stuff will be applied in this book! Enjoy reading, I know you'll like it!
Read at your own risks!

Age Gap!

My stories are UNEDITED! So, expect errors in all aspects of writing! If your standards are too high, you're on the wrong page.

If you happen to not be fond of cringe-worthy and cliche relationships, This story is not for you. Be my guest and leave.

All Rights reserved © Aiyiestars
[Ailene M. Yabut]

Sometimes a home situation is so bad that running away still looks like the better option.

Living in another country with her grandparents, Dike Cassiopeia Monfero became a liberated woman. A spoiled brat who's always getting into trouble. At 15, she went back to the Philippines to spend her life with her parents and brother, but on her 18th birthday, she had a one-night stand with an unknown man. Balik ibang bansa ulit dahil nalaman ng magulang niya ang nangyari.

After five years, because she wanted to go back to the Philippines, she accepted the mystery condition of her parents. She wasn't aware that the welcome-back party for her is also her engagement party with someone she doesn't even know a bit about.

She decided to escape at the thought of being tied up with a man she doesn't love. Driving without a destination, she got lost. She escaped because she didn't want to be with that man, but little did she know that her sweet escape was useless. She just ran away but ended up with his brother at the end.

Started: July 12, 2023
Ended: December 12, 2023

Book 2 of 4