Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Cowgirl

"Seriously, Dike? Horse riding this time?" My Athena babes irritatedly crossed her arms just below her tiny boobies.

I chuckled, I really pestered her early this morning, because I wanted to ride a freaking horse! I wasn't familiar with the place kaya I need her help.

From tagaytay ay nagbyahe ako papunta sa condo niya. My parents were probably dying looking for their favorite child. Hindi pa rin ako bumabalik sa mansyon at hindi ko rin naman sinasagot ang mga tawag nila. I don't want to see them!

"Come on , babe! Support me naman! You see, I have no car nor motorcycle here! I want to ride something!" I hugged her arm, and she just hissed.

"It's freaking 6 o'clock in the morning, Dike! Baka tulog pa ang mga kabayo!" Her perfectly shaped brows knotted while controlling the steering wheel of her sedan!

I wonder, nag sex kaya sila ni Nico dito? BMW sedan

"Don't worry! Coen is there na! His friend from Canada somehow related to the owner of the riding arena. It's already settled! Tayo na lang hinihintay!" I excitedly said. She just rolled her eyes and continue driving.

The place is called Marikina Equestrian Centre.

I suddenly missed racing! Fuck! My life in Canada was hunting me fucking good.

"It's dangerous! Why are you so fond with that?" She was mad but worried.

I smirked when I think of something dirty.

"I just suddenly want to ride it. You know what, gusto ko nga sana is riding someone with sword! Yung pagpapawisan talaga ako ng super! But I haven't find that someone yet! Alangan namang si Coen ang kabayuhin k---"

"Fuck you, Dike!" She screamed as she suddenly stopped the car.

I laughed at her reaction! It's priceless! Oh god, pa inosente yan?

"Why do you have to say such thing?!" She glared at me and started driving again when the car behind us honked.

"Ay? What are you? Ten? Stop playing innocent!" Sinundot ko ang tagiliran niya kaya napaigtad siya.

"Shit! Dike Cassiopeia! I'm fucking driving! Can't you see?!" She's furious!

Her forehead creased more, but I couldn't care less. Tumawa lang ako ng tumawa habang pinanood siyang mamula.

"Don't act like that! I will bet my life if you're still a virgin" She looked at me, shocked.

She cleared her throat and looked straight to the road as if she didn't hear me. I smirked and looked at her more.

"Stop that! Stop looking!" I could feel her anger. "And I still have my V card!" She defensively denied. Too obvious, babe.

"Ohhh? You're not a virgin, right? Tama ako diba? Kasi naka sedan ka tapos not to mention, Nicoulas is a living fictional character. You two probably had sex here."

"Fuck! Athena!" My heart beat doubled when we almost got hit by the truck.

"Shit! Oh my goodness! Sorry, are you alright?" She worriedly looked at me.

Sobrang kaba ko. That was super close! At kung hindi nakatigil ang truck ay baka parehas kaming nag aagaw buhay ngayon.

"I'm fine, ikaw? Sorry! I'm talkative." I feel guilty na tuloy! Kung hindi lang ako nagsasabi ng kung ano-ano ay hindi mangyayari 'to!