Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Guy friend

"Dike!" Coen walks closer, full of amusement plastered on his face.

"You!" I pointed my finger at his face and then looked at my twin sister.

"Where's my hug?" He handsomely asked as he opened his arms widely.

"Yuck?" I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Ouch! Don't embarrass me in front of my future!" He exaggeratedly whined.

Tumaas ang kilay ko at sinamaan siya ng tingin. He pulled a chair from the other table and put it beside Cas' chair.

Her eyes automatically widened and moved away kaya malakas na tumawa si Coen. Pinagtitinginan na siya ng mga tao dahil hindi naman maikakaila ang ka-gwapuhan niya.

Plus, foreigner siya kaya kuhang-kuha niya ang atensyon ng lahat.

"Go away!" I heard her hissed quietly.

"Why would I?" Walang hiyang tanong ni Coen.

"What now? You forgot me already?" Coen asked me.

"Uhh- you know each other?" My sister asked.

"Ohh, darling, your twin sister is my best friend." 

He arrogantly said which made my eyes roll again.

"What did you do to her?" I seriously asked him.

"Easy" he chuckled and raised both of his hands as if surrendering.

"What the hell, Coen?!" He just shrugged.

"D-Dike, ah, let's just talk some other time? I'm not feeling well." Cas is trembling for Pete's sake! She stood up and almost stumbled. Coen gently held her elbow which made her yelp.

"What? Coen! Ikaw ang umalis! Stay here, Cas." Pero hindi na niya ako pinakinggan at nagmamadaling lumabas ng restaurant.

I glared at Coen who was staring at my sister's back and smiling like a fucking idiot. I got my purse and threw it to his face.

"Asshole!" I quietly exclaimed.

"What did I do? Don't you miss me?" He pouted his lips, nagpapaawa pa ang gago.

"Tangina mo! Don't tell me you mistakenly thought that I was Cas kaya mo ginawa yung kagabi?!" I accused him.

"Wow, wow, wow, wait a minute. Wow, Dike Cassiopeia Monfero! You're so full of yourself!" OA na aniya.

I just raised my left brow at him.

"I've moved on, miss ma'am. Like I said before I left. I won't come back here until I get rid of my feelings for you." Mayabang na sabi niya.

"Then how can you explain it, huh? Cas said that she had sex with a stranger last night, and I'm positive that it was you! You fucking bastard! You took advantage of her weakness!" I drank my wine in one go.

"Dike, just one look and I know already that she's not you. She's not a heartbreaker." Kaunti na lang at lilipad na ang kilay ko sa katataas. What does he want to say? I'm a heartbreaker here?!

"Yes, you are. Ilang taon mo nga ulit akong 
pinaasa?" He counted his fingers while scrunching his nose.

"I didn't tell you to like me!" I retorted.

"Liked! Past tense! I like someone else now." Nang ngising wolf siya.

"And exactly looks like me! You idiot! How can you assure that you're liking her not because of that face? Tanga ka pa naman!" Gigil na gigil talaga ako kasi baka saktan niya ang kambal ko!