Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Passport

"God, damn it! Let me the fuck go" I groaned when Nadia pulled my hair tighter.

"You're so annoying! You seduced my boyfriend!" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Oh, who among them?" I asked arrogantly despite my aching scalp.

"What are you saying? I said my boyfriend! The one who you're flirting with!" Gigil na sigaw niya.

"They're so many! I can't even remember their names! And fuck you! I am not flirting with anyone! They're the one who keeps on pushing themselves to me!" I screamed back, and purposely let my saliva drops meet her insecure face.

"You still seduced what's mine!" He pulled my hair more. Parang manlalagas na ang wavy hair ko!

"Shut up! I don't even know your boyfriend— aww, fuck!" I pinned my long nails on her skin which made her groaned.

"Ouch!" She whined loudly.

Binitawan niya ang buhok ko at maarteng hinimas ang braso niya na may bakas ng kuko ko.

Fuck naman! My hair is disheveled na tuloy! So annoying piece of alipunga!

"You are his phone's lockscreen!" She fired. Galit na galit na ang itsura niya at malapit ng mag spit ng fire.

"Well, is it my fault? Maybe your boyfriend finds me prettier than her girlfriend, yeah?" I smirked at her, and my gaze landed on my white nails.

Oh, no! It's ruined! What kind of skin do this bitch have?!

"You-- you're such a bitch!" Her palm was about to land on my cheek but I immediately held her wrist, and threw it at her back.

"Don't you dare" No one can slap me. No one after my father did.

Do anything but not the slaps. Baka mapatay ko kayo.

I turned my back to her, and furiously went out the restroom. I was just roaming around the mall, pagkapasok ko sa restroom ay nakita ko siya at sinimulan niya na akong awayin.

I don't get it, why do girls blames me when their boyfriend finds me pretty. I mean, yung mga jowa nila ang awayin nila! I'm not doing anything for fuke's sake! Paulit-ulit ko na 'tong sinasabi pero uulitin ko; Hindi ko kasalanan na maganda ako.

Ganda moments

I walked perfectly out of the restroom and continue shopping. A smile plastered on my lips when I reached the jewelry shop.

"Good afternoon, madame!" The manager greeted me. Well, I'm always here. My obsessions over jewelries is extravagance.

"Hello, I'll get a necklace." She immediately guide me on the new ones.

"As you can see, madame. It's a brand new. Even the Hollywood artists don't have one yet. It's the newest release of Chanel, madame. It's 47,884 Canadian dollars." She explained.

2 Million in the Philippine pesos. Hmm, not so bad.

My parents can buy this for me. I'm gonna use the card they gave me.

"Alright, I'll take this."  Nanlaki ang mata niya.

"Really? You're the best customer ever!" She exclaimed and immediately called someone to fix the necklace.

That necklace... I bought it for someone.

The manager briefed me more about the other jewelries. After that, I just ate alone, and go home.