Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Hello, Twinkles! Thank you for your comments and reactions! Natutuwa ako habang nagbabasa ng mga comments niyo! Keep on sharing your thoughts with me, don't be shy! And also, thank you for my silent readers (kung meron man) Nakakasipag magsulat kapag may nag a- acknowledge. Labyuuuu <3

Love

"King Cepheus love for Queen Cassiopeia is unconditional" Sky said while pointing at the night sky. He was telling me where the constellation of Cassiopeia is located above. It's W shape.

"Should I look for my own King Cepheus now?" I murmured while tracing the air; following the stars.

"You're too young for that" my brows shot up when he seriously responded. I looked at him and he's already glaring at me.

"I'm fifteen, Sky. You're younger than me" I said with a matter of fact.

"Still!" He strictly exclaimed.

My strict little brother.

Eternal love shines in the night sky.

Just when I thought our story is like the sappy saga of King Cepheus and Queen Cassiopeia and their never-ending celestial romance, mali pala ako. It's an opposite, instead.

I am perfectly similar to Queen Cassiopeia; Queen Cassiopeia was anything but mellow. She was totally self-absorbed, boasting of her beauty to all. People had to bow in adoration or wind up with their heads chopped off.

But unlike her, I don't have my king who's willingly and wholeheartedly sacrificed his life just so he could be with me.

Raven's reason wasn't valid for me. Lies after lies. That's not how you show love. That's different definition of love. Oh, silly Dike! He don't love you! He thought you're his wife! The fuck!

Raven was nothing compared to King
Cepheus—or maybe he's like him with his own queen—Cassy.

Obviously, he's not for me. I was tricked.... Really, really big time.

No matter what I do, I'm the one who lose here. I am the victim.

I got blinded by his facade. Pangalan niya lang ang hindi niya pineke. Lahat na ay kasinungalinan.

"Here" Dave offered me another handkerchief of his.

I didn't even notice that I was already crying. Looking outside, we're already out of the town. Ang tagal kong nakatulala, bigla akong nakaramdam ng hiya kay Dave.

"Thanks" I don't even know if my voice was audible.

I can't look at him. I look like trash right now! I've been crying for hours now! I am always confident with my looks, well, maganda pa rin naman ako kahit umiyak ako sa loob ng isang linggo pero nakakahiya pa rin kay Dave! Ngayon lang ako nito nakitang umiyak!

Stop crying now, Dike! That old hag don't deserve your tears! Isa lang siya sa mga boy toy mo! Huwag kang masyadong magpaapekto!

But I love him!

Fuck!

This is hopeless. I am hopeless.

Dave used one of the Sports Utility Vehicle. It was their company's car, but he couldn't care less.

"We're using his SUV." I pointed out to divert my attention. Hindi ako papayag na iiyak lang ako buong byahe!

I just reunited with my highschool buddy! We have to catch up!

"Who cares?" He arrogantly smirked.

Manghang tumingin ako sa kanya. He chuckled and pushed his eyeglasses up using his middle finger.