Prologue

Hi twinkles! Welcome to Dike's story! I hope you will spare some of your time to read this. This is not flawless, my stories are flawed - you can encounter a lot of mistakes, but I promise to do my best to satisfy you! If you happen to notice some errors, kindly comment so that I can edit it. Thank you so much for supporting me! Please, Enjoy reading! I love you all<3

Constellation Series #1 Starless Sky

Constellation Series #2 Sweet Escape

Constellation Series #3 Taming the Lion

Constellation Series #4 Bottle of Nicotine's

Prologue

Debut

R-18: Read at your own risk!

"Ah...fuck!" I moaned as he thrust his cock in and out of my pussy.

I was scratching his massive back, and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Yes...ohh..Deeper...God" He held both of my legs and put in on his shoulder as he fuck me deeper as what I wanted.

"I don't fucking do virgin, but you're such a temptress!" I could feel his body weight while pounding inside me.

Rough. Hard. Deep.

Parang nasa heaven na me.

"There, yeah.. shit!.." My hips buckled up to meet his thrust when he started playing my clitoris.

"Sarap?" Ohh, I thought he's a foreigner. I didn't know.

"Y-yes, more.. please..." And he obliged.

I'm 18.

I just turned 18 today and here I am giving my virginity to a stranger.

My parents and my brother keeps on calling me.

Papamura na lang me, isang oras lang naman yun. I want to enjoy my day!

I don't know him. The man who's fucking me... I don't know his name.

Oh, debut ko pala! I ditched it. Well, I love partying with strangers more.

I don't know what time we started fucking. All I know is that, I was just dancing wild in the middle of the dance floor- drunk when he suddenly held my hips and pressed me on his bulging crotch.

"Alone?" He hoarsly whispered and licked my ears. I didn't answer him and just grinned my ass on his dick.

Tigas na agad?

I smirked and held his face from my back and pushed him more at the side of my neck. He started licking and nipping my skin, and I would be lying if I'd say that my underwear wasn't wet yet. It's actually pooling.

His manly scent was turning me on. I turned around and immediately snake my arms on his nape. I pressed my chest on his.

I'm not that proud of my boobies, maliit kasi.

Man will only like women with bouncing tits.

They want it, lalamasin nila palagi.

"What do you want, baby?" Lust was evident all over his face.

I swayed my hips and I intentionally trace his erect manhood using my knee.

"Oopss, sarey" I seductively giggled.

His scent is so addictive. I leaned my face closer to his face. Our lips was about to touched but I lowered my face to kissed his chin instead.

He groaned lowly.. gagalit na ang big baby na yan.