Chapter 25

Chapter 25

This is UNEDITED and I didn't proofread this before publishing! Kapag may nakita kayong errors (spelling, grammar, and such) please comment para maitama ko! Thank you, twinkles! Happy reading!

Those Eyes

"I hate you!" Bella shouted while punching my my back. She was weeping and shouting in my arms.

I was already slammed on the floor just so I can embrace her tight and secured. I missed my baby. I missed her so bad. I don't want to let her go, I am afraid not to hold her for so long again.

Since I gave birth to her, we're unseparated. Pinakamatagal na hiwalay naming dalawa ay dalawang araw dahil yun sa paminsan-minsan na pag-paparty ko at pag sleep over sa mga friends ko. Marla was always here to fulfill my shortcomings towards Bella.

Marla was true to her words. She indeed helped me in taking care of my daughter. Bella is calling her 'mama'. When Bella turned into one year old, I decided to move out to my grandparents roof. They're old enough at ayaw kong magkaproblema  sila. Marla insisted that she'll come with us since I don't want to have babysitter for Bella. I have no trust with others especially, for my daughter's safety.

We're visiting mama and papa from time to time, they're doing fine with manang Mathet. Parehas din kaming nag aaral ni Marla. I'm second year college that time while Marla was third year. Dapat ay ipagpapatuloy ko na lang ang homeschooling ko dahil ayaw kong mahiwalay sa anak ko. Pero ayaw pumayag ni Marla lalo na at magkasalungat naman ang schedule naming dalawa kaya salitan kami sa pag-aalaga kay Bella.

In fact, Briella Elizabeth's first word is 'mama'. I was so furious that time because it was supposed to be 'mommy'. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin ako nilulubayan ni Marla tungkol 'dun. She said that Bella loves her more! That boyish bitch!

There's also a time where I brought my daughter with me to School, because Marla have something important to do with her academic. I can't bring him to my grandparents, they'll insist to go back with us if they happen to know that there's no one there to take care of my baby.

Like what I have said, hindi ko ikinakahiya na may anak na ako. I'm a proud momma. Of course, may mga judgemental sa school but I couldn't care less. They can bark 'till they lose their voice. My professor even carried my daughter when we have to do activity. It's wholesome. I also make friends with Niamey and Cristal. At first, I didn't like them but when I saw them being fond of Bella, that's when I knew that they're good friends.

"I hate you! I hate you!" My daughter's voice weakened, her punch also stopped.

Palakasan kami ng hikbing dalawa. Galit siya sa akin pero ayaw niya rin akong bitawan.

"M-mommy! I hate you!" Ulit niya.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, l-love." Her punches resumed and I accepted it. I know, I deserve her anger. I left her without a word, how bad mother I am.

"Y--you left me, mommy! Bad! I hate you!" Mas niyakap ko lang siya at hinalik-halikan ang buhok niya. Paulit-ulit ko iyong ginawa dahil ito ang way nang pangpakalma ko sa kanya sa tuwing umiiyak siya pero parang hindi gumagana ngayon dahil sa galit niya.

I then remembered how happy I was while I was with other people. I never forgot about her even I was having fun away. But the fact, that she's always crying, looking for me? Pinagsisisihan ko na hindi ko pinilit na makaalis sa lugar na yun sa mas madaling panahon.

Mas umapaw ang galit na nararamdaman ko kay Raven. If he only didn't lie to me; If he just let me know that there's a way for me to reach out for my family; if he didn't made me look stupid and idiot around his palm. I will never forgive him. Forgiveness isn't part of my vocabulary. He will kneel and beg for forgiveness, but I he will never be forgiven.