꧁ Part 1/20 ❤️ ꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Author pov :-

A dark room where no lights were on and all the curtains were closed, and the room was completely dark, but the sound of someone's breathing was slowly being heard and there was a handsome man who was sleeping on the bed but his whole body started trembling and he was sweating badly, he started getting flashback and he was screaming loudly.

After listening his shout everyone ran towards his bedroom and saw his condition, after seeing him like this his best friend started crying, he couldn't see his friend like this, his husband hugged him tightly.

They rushed towards him and hold him tightly and started waking him up but that man was not listening anything and other tall and handsome man gave him injection and he calm down after sometime.

His best friend make him laid on the bed comfortably and covered him with blanket then he pecked his forehead and others were looking worried for him.

It's been four years and he was like this, he always get panick attack in the night and started screaming, they didn't know what happened to him and what made him like this.

They closed the door and came downstairs and sat on the couch, his best friend was looking very worried and sad for his soulmate, he just wanted to make his life better but he couldn't do anything for him.

? - Chim what happened with him and why he is in this condition ( that tall and handsome man asked to him and he looked at him with teary eyes )

Jimin - Jin hyung, please we will talk about this later, I'm worried for him, I don't know when he will be fine like before, I'm waiting for him for four years to become normal person but he was becoming worst day by day ( he said to him and Jin patted his shoulder )

Suga - Don't worry baby, everything will be fine and we are here with you ( he comforted him and Jimin looked at his husband with smile )

Jin - Yeah he is right, we are here for him and he will be fine soon ( he said to him and Jimin was very lucky to have them in his life, if they were not met him four years ago may be his best friend didn't survive )

Jimin - I'm very thankful for that hyung, because of you my soulmate is better than before, be is alive and that's enough for me ( he said to him and Jin glared at him )

Jin - You both are like my little brother Chim, so don't you dare to say thank you or else I will beat you with my favourite pan ( he threatened him and they smiled at him )

They were talking with each other but suddenly they heard guitar sound and looked towards Taehyung bedroom and stood up from there place and started walking towards his bedroom.

They reached near his room and Taehyung started playing the guitar, his favourite tune which he played every night and they listen to him without saying anything.

He played for sometime and tears started flowing from his eyes and Jimin ran away from there and Suga ran behind him and Namjin and Jhope looked at each other with worried face.

==============

Other Side :-

A beautiful and gorgeous boy was painting while closing his eyes and after sometime when he opened his eyes, tears started flowing from his doe eyes and he looked at the painting with painful eyes, his whole room filled with someone's painting.

He dropped the brush and looked at the painting and started sobbing, his heart was aching in pain, he just wanted to meet his love of life, he was blaming himself for their separation.