꧁ Part 3/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Jungkook was getting frustrated because he couldn't focus on his lecture and started thinking about Taehyung and felt very angry so after college he went towards his favourite icecream parlour and when he entered he saw Vmin were enjoying together after bunking classes.

===============

When he saw them together he felt very jealous and left from there without taking his icecream and Taehyung didn't notice him and Jungkook was very angry at him so he directly went to his house and saw his parents were not at home so he didn't care about this because he became used to this.

He went inside his bedroom and threw his bag on the couch and went towards bathroom to freshen up and took shower to relax himself and then he wore his comfortable clothes and laid on the bed and a single tear rolled down from his eyes and he wipped it harshly.

Jungkook - That Kim fucking Taehyung, he daily roamed around me like a creep and today he left me alone in the college and left with his so called friend and he was hugging and kissing him, he dare to lie to me that they are not boyfriends, he said he loves me and didn't come to talk to me ( he was blabbering to himself )

He started loving him and falling for him unknowingly but he want Taehyung and he missed him today and his flirt, his smile and their bickering and his soft touch and his kiss, everything he missed everything today and getting angry at him.

Time Skip :-

After playing video games for hours it's time for dinner and Mrs Kim called them for dinner and she told Jimin's parents that he will stay here and here Taehyung went inside the bathroom to freshen up and Jimin was waiting for him while sitting on the bed then Taehyung phone started ringing.

He looked at his phone and saw unknown number and he was confused if he should pick up the call or not but after sometime phone again started ringing so he picked up the call.

Jimin - Hello, who is this ( he asked to him after picking up the call and other side Jungkook became confused after hearing different voice )

Jungkook - Who are you and where is Taehyung ( he asked to him and getting negative thoughts in his mind and feeling jealous )

Jimin - Oh I'm his best friend Jimin and he is in the bathroom but who are you and what do you want from him ( he asked to him and Jungkook bit his lips to prevent his sobs and he misunderstood everything )

Jungkook - Nothing ( he replied to him and cut the call and started sobbing and cursing Taehyung for cheating on him and here Jimin was very confused )

After sometime Taehyung came back and looked at him with while raising his eyebrows and Jimin rolled his eyes at his soulmate.

Taehyung - What are you doing with my phone Mini ( he asked to him and Jimin then remembered about the phone call )

Jimin - Someone called you but when I told him that you are in the bathroom and what's he want but he cut the call without saying anything ( he told him everything and Taehyung became confused )

Taehyung - It's okay now go and freshen up, Mom is waiting for us ( he said to him and Jimin nodded his head and went inside the bathroom to freshen up and here Taehyung looked at the number and called his friend and told him to find about this number )

After sometime a msg popped up and he looked at the msg and became shocked when he saw Jungkook called him and he immediately called him back but Jungkook didn't pick up his call so he became frustrated and after sometime Jimin came back and they went to have their dinner.