꧁ Part 19/20 ♥️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - There is no need to do all this here now because we are running late for our lunch date, after that you can do whatever you want baby let's go ( he said to him and Jungkook pouted cutely and backed away from him then he sat on his seat and Taehyung shook his head and started the car and left from there )

===============

After that both went to their lunch date and after spending good time with each other there, both came back home because Taehyung was in no mood to work and he knows very well that Jungkook will not even let him work now, Jungkook was already in a bad mood because of that bastard and he didn't want to disappoint his boyfriend further, he knew Jungkook needed him right now so he canceled all his plans for today and brought him home.

After coming home, both went to their bedroom and Jungkook went to freshen up but Taehyung was sitting on the bed waiting for him and he was playing on the phone while waiting, after some time, the bathroom door opened and Jungkook came out, then Taehyung eyes fell on him and he became very shocked because he wearing a see through shirt and seeing that Jungkook was not wearing anything under his shirt, Taehyung started sweating.

And seeing him in this condition, Jungkook smiled seductively and started coming towards him slowly and Taehyung gulped nervously then he stared at him from head to toe with lusty eyes and his junior twitched in his pant and he wants to do something with him and Jungkook sense his problem and smirked at him then he tempted him and started opening the buttons of his shirt slowly while biting his lips to make more hard and Taehyung groaned angrily at his act.

When Taehyung had no control at all, he threw the phone on the other side of the bed and immediately, without wasting any time, he marched towards him and he picked him up in bridal style and threw him on the bed and Jungkook bounce on the soft and comfy matress and Jungkook was completely surprised and looked at him, then Taehyung immediately climbed on top of him and started staring at his face with blank face and Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck.

Taehyung didn't give him time to say anything and started kissing him passionatally and he was kissing him so hard that Jungkook had trouble breathing but he was enjoying the kiss and kissed him back with same passion and Taehyung bit his lips hardly and started sucking his bottom lip, after which he put his hand inside his shirt and caressed his warm skin and Jungkook moaned softly in pleasure but his moan died in his mouth because Taehyung entered inside his mouth and started sucking his tongue.

Both of them kissed like this for some time, it became so intense that the whole room felt hot because of their closeness and Taehyung broke the kiss and he removed his shirt and saw Jungkook was really not wearing anything inside the shirt and he groaned angrily and slapped his ass then he also removed his clothes then he hovered over him again and slammed his junior inside him then he started making love with him wildly and Jungkook was screaming in pleasure.

Both of them continued their love making for two hours and Jungkook was screaming continuously in pleasure and pain because Taehyung was too rough and hard today and didn't show any mercy on him but somewhere he liked all this very much and enjoyed it a lot with his handsome boyfriend and Taehyung cleaned themselves after completing their work and both slept in each other's arms without any clothes and Jungkook was looking very tired so he immediately slept while hugging his boyfriend.

Time Skip :-

Taekook were sleeping comfortably in each other's arms after intense session and it was evening time and it was time for everyone to return home from their works and after some time Taehyung woke up and saw that it was evening time, then he looked at Jungkook and saw that he was still sleeping peacefully in his arms so he smiled softly then he pecked his forehead and lips lovingly, he moved him from his body and made him sleep properly on the bed, after putting him to sleep, he covered him with the blanket and took his clothes and went to the bathroom to freshen up.