꧁ Part 12/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Namjoon - After listening to you, it seems that there was no fault of both of you in this, the worst that was supposed to happen has already happened now both of you think about your future and what to do next because there is no use in thinking about old things ( he said to him and Jungkook looked at him with sad face )

===============

Jungkook - But all this happened because of me, if I had known that something like this would have happened, I would have never left him, he threatened me that he would harm him and his family so I went back home but I had no idea that they would do something like this even after I returned home ( he said to him and everyone sighed heavily )

Jin - Joonie is right, there is no use in remembering the past, both of you should think ahead in your life because Taehyung needs you in his life to move on from his horrible past, we don't know how and how much your family tortured him but when we found him, his condition was very bad we didn't think he would be able to survive ( he replied to him and Jungkook heart hurt badly after hearing this and tears started flowing from his doe eyes )

Jungkook - But I don't know what he wants to do, I was trying to find him for so many years and wanted to clear all the things but could not find anything about him and now that I have found him, I'm not able to understand what to do after seeing his situation, hyung he won't reject me, right ( he asked to them and they looked at him with confused face )

Jimin - Your family has tortured him for a year and planned to kill his parents and you left him without informing him, so what do you think he will do because he is doing everything for you but you didn't support him and didn't even wait for him and took the decision on your own, he was so worried about you and trying to handle everything alone and you just let it all go ( he replied to him and Jungkook looked down with guilty face )

Yoongi - We will need you to heal him completely and you both can start over again so there is no need to think about past mistakes and all this nonsense, you try talking to him, maybe everything will become normal ( he said to him and Jungkook looked at him with sad face )

Jungkook - I will try to talk to him but I don't know how he will react and whether he will forgive me or not ( he replied to him and everyone looked at him with petty eyes )

Namjoon - You don't need to be so negative about what will happen next, just try, maybe everything will be fine as before, and so much has happened to him then it is justifiable for him to be angry, you just try to convince him ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his head and looked at Jimin with guilty face )

Jungkook - Hyung I know whatever happened to him happened because of me and I know you are very angry with me about this but please forgive me I didn't know that something like this was going to happen otherwise I would have never gone ( he said to him and Jimin looked at him with heavy sigh )

Jimin - You don't need to apologise, everything is clear now, it was not your fault but you shouldn't have gone like this without telling him, but I am not angry with you, if because of you he gets better like before then I will support you in everything, just make my friend the way he was years ago, I long to see him like before ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his with happy tears )

Jin - Tae didn't have dinner and went to sleep, but I ask you to have dinner quickly and go to your room to sleep as it is very late ( he said to them and they had their dinner with happy heart that Taehyung will be fine now and went towards their respective bedrooms to sleep and Jungkook went to his bedroom, he badly wanted to see his boyfriend but he didn't want to disturb his sleep so he slept while thinking about his future )