꧁ Part 20/20 ♥️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Gguk - Mum milk ( he replied to him while pouting cutely and others chuckled at his cuteness )

==============

Jin - Come here baby let him prepare your milk, Kook first prepare their milk or else they will started crying ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his head and started making baby milk and Jimin was preparing breakfast for others and Jin was playing with Gguk who is giggling at his funny action )

Jungkook - Here hyung ( he gave him three bottles of milk and he himself was holding two bottles for his babies and took Gguk from his arm who was very excited to go to his mother's arms )

Jin - He loves you too much ( he said to him while squeezing his soft bread cheek and Gguk pouted cutely and Jungkook smiled at him and walked towards his babies room and Jin went to feed babies because it's their habits to ask for milk early morning after waking up )

Here Jungkook came inside their bedroom and saw Vante was sleeping peacefully on his bed and looking cute and handsome just like his father, he is very short tempered and dangerous person when he gets angry in this little age, he doesn't know what will happen when he will become a young man, he went towards him while holding Gguk in his arms who was drinking his milk cutely while lost in his own world and Jungkook sat on the bed and put Gguk on his lap.

Jungkook - V baby wake up, it's morning and you have to go kindergarten ( he said to him softly while caressing his hair )

Gguk - Huh Mum ( he asked to him while looking at him with his doe eyes and Jungkook smiled at his cuteness )

Jungkook - Aww my baby, I'm calling your hyung ( he said to him and again looked at his son and Gguk nodded his head and started drinking his milk ) baby wake up come on ( he patted his cheek softly and Vante opened his eyes while rubbing slowly and looked at his mother )

Vante - Muma ( he mumbled softly in his sleepy voice and Gguk immediately looked at his hyung with bunny smile and Vante smiled back at his younger brother )

Gguk - Hyung ( he called him and Vante kissed his cheek and Gguk giggled loudly and Jungkook smiled at his babies and Vante always behave like a elder brother and take care of his little brother )

Jungkook - Come on babies, it's getting late and I have to wake up your Appa so drink your milk quickly and I also have to bathe both of you ( he said to them and gave Vante his milk bottle and both started drinking slowly and after sometime they finished their milk and Jungkook took them in the bathroom and gave them bath and get them ready for the day )

After that Jungkook came inside his bedroom and saw Taehyung was sleeping peacefully without caring anything and he was half naked and his broad back was visible in front of him and he shook his head and went towards him with done face, he sat on the bed and shook his body.

Jungkook - Hubby wake up it's morning and you are getting late for the office and babies are already up and you are here sleeping ( he said to him while pouting and Taehyung pulled him on his chest and opened his eyes and looked at him )

Taehyung - So what should I do baby, you don't let me sleep at night and now you are scolding me ( he replied to him while tracing his fingers on his face to neck and Jungkook felt shiver in his body )

Jungkook - H..Hubby what are you doing, babies can come here and I'm already sore so don't think anything naughty or else I will not leave you ( he said to him while looking in his eyes and Taehyung rolled his eyes at him )