꧁ Part 17/20 ♥️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

He went towards him and hugged him tightly from behind and wrapped his arms around his waist, Taehyung flinched little bit when he felt someone behind him but he relaxed when he saw his beautiful boyfriend and Jungkook looked at him with worried face and he knows Taehyung is tensed because of something but he didn't want to make him more worried.

===============

Jungkook - What happened babe, are you fine ( he asked to him and Taehyung took deep breath and grabbed his hand then he pulled him in front of him and Jungkook looked at him with confused face )

Taehyung - I'm fine baby, it's just I'm sorry feeling sleepy ( he replied to him and Jungkook looked at him with soft gaze so Taehyung took him towards couch and both sat beside each other )

Jungkook - Is everything okay babe, you are making me scared ( he said to him and Taehyung looked at him with chuckled and hugged him from side )

Taehyung - Everything is fine, it's just I couldn't believe that everything is fine now and my parents are fit healthy, you are with me and everything is going smoothly, I'm just little bit scared to lose you all ( he replied to him and Jungkook sighed heavily )

Jungkook - You don't have to worried for any reason babe because no one can hurt you this time and everything will be fine in future too, I will never leave you alone this time so don't think too much about this ( he said to him and snuggled in his arms and Taehyung smiled at him )

Taehyung - I hope but your parents will create more problems for us and I will not leave him this time baby, are you sad about this ( he asked to him and Jungkook broke the hug and looked at him )

Jungkook - They did very wrong with you and your parents babe so you can do whatever you want, I don't have any problem so don't think that I will feel sad, I agreed that they are my parents but whatever they did, they have to take punishment for their deeds ( he replied to him and Taehyung looked at him with surprise face )

Taehyung - You are very strong baby and I'm proud of you, don't think you are alone in this because I will be always stand beside you and support you ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his head and Taehyung lifted him in bridal style and went towards bed )

He laid him on the soft mattress carefully and Jungkook was watching everything with happy face then Taehyung hovered over him and both looked at each other with love and admiration so Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him more close to himself and Taehyung smirked at him then he leaned towards him slowly and attached their lips.

Both stayed like this for sometime and only breathing sounds was heard in the room and they can hear each other's heart beat, Taehyung started moving his lips while sucking his soft and juicy lips, Jungkook also started moving his lips in same way and both were kissing each other softly but passionatally, Jungkook wrapped his one hand around his neck and with other hand he started trailing on his back.

Taehyung was pushing his mascular body on his slim and delicate body and when Jungkook felt his hardness on his private part he moaned softly in between kiss and Taehyung smirked internally because Jungkook was constantly teasing him so it's his time to take revenge and he slipped his hand inside his shirt and started tracing on his soft and smooth skin with his rough hand and Jungkook felt shiver in his body.

The kiss was soft and passionate but after sometime Taehyung started eating his lips like a candy and Jungkook was wiggling under him in pleasure because Taehyung was rubbing their lower part to tease him but Jungkook was feeling hot and turned on then Taehyung was caressing his upper body roughly and then he was kissing him passionatally and roughly.