꧁ Part 11/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Jungkook - I'm going to Seoul because the principal there has offered me to teach in his school about art so I want to do this job and don't you dare to stop me ( he replied to her and left the room with his luggage )

===============

Mrs Jeon - What answer will we give to him, Daemin has been waiting for him for so many years ( she asked to him with worried face )

Mr Jeon - Don't worry, I will find some solution, for now let him go from here, after some time we will talk to him again ( he replied to her and she nodded her head and both left from there )

Time Skip :-

Jungkook reached the airport and from there he took his flight to Seoul and after sometime he reached at Seoul airport then he came out from the airport and waiting for taxi but he looked around and felt the same vibes which he felt some years ago and his mind started flashing his past memories, he was feeling dizzy suddenly and was about to fall but someone hold his hand tightly and looked at him.

? - Oh young boy are you fine, what happened to you suddenly ( she asked to him and Jungkook looked at her with confused face )

Jungkook - I am absolutely fine, don't worry and thank you for the help ( he replied to her and she can feel that he is not okay )

? - Here drink some water btw I'm Min Yoonji and what's your name ( she introduced her and asked him about his name and Jungkook looked at her )

Jungkook - Thank you Noona and my name is Jeon Jungkook ( he replied to her and both sat on the chair beside each other )

Yoonji - You have come here for some work, by the way what happened to you suddenly, I saw you were looking pretty good a little while ago ( she asked to him and Jungkook looked at him with sad face )

Jungkook - I have got a job as a art professor here, so that's what I came for, I just feel that my health is not well, that is probably why I was feeling dizzy ( he replied to her and she nodded her head )

Yoonji - Well, tell me where you are going to stay and I will drop you there ( she asked to him because she didn't want to leave him here alone )

Jungkook - I have not thought anything about it yet, I was thinking that first I will go to college, after joining there I will find a rented house for myself ( he replied to her and she looked at him with surprise face and thought for sometime )

Yoonji - You don't need to find any rented house, you can stay with me in my mansion, anyway, it is such a big mansion, you will definitely get a room so let's go ( she said to him excitedly and Jungkook looked at her with nervous face )

Jungkook - But now you don't even know me, so why are you letting such a stranger live in your house ( he asked to her and she shook her head )

Yoonji - Although you are right but I don't have any problem and you are not such a bad looking person that I have to think so much ( she replied to him and dragged him towards her car and they left from there )

===============

Time Skip :-

Here everyone was very excited because Yoonji is coming back so Jin had prepared all the food of her choice and everyone returned early from the office but Hobi was over excited because his fiance is coming back and Taehyung was in his bedroom because he didn't want to come out from his bedroom and no one forced him to come downstairs then doorbell rang and maid opened the door.