꧁ Part 15/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - Whatever I did to you in college, are you taking revenge today baby ( he asked to him and Jungkook looked at him with smirk but he moaned softly )

===============

Jungkook - Ahh~~mgh ( he moaned softly when Taehyung slipped his hand inside his pant and grabbed his ass and squeezed hardly so Jungkook clenched his shirt in his fist tightly )

Taehyung - Let's take some rest ( he said to him and closed his eyes and Jungkook sighed heavily and rested his head on his chest and both slept like this )

===============

Time Skip ( At Noon ) :-

Everyone freshened up and got ready in the afternoon and after getting ready they went to the beach, everyone was very excited to enjoy, after reaching there, they saw that there was not much crowd on the beach, there were very few people, some people were playing games, some people were swimming, some people were sitting on the sand and enjoying the sunbath.

They were wearing very comfortable thin floral print shirt which was half sleeves with a pair of shorts, Hobi was running towards beach but suddenly he collided with someone and fell down then he looked at the person and said sorry, he immediately stood at his place and that girl smiled looking at him, she was wearing bikini so he was feeling little bit nervous.

Hobi - I'm sorry I didn't see you, you didn't get hurt anywhere, right ( he asked to her feeling a little worried because it is not good if someone gets hurt because of him )

Girl - Oh no no I am not hurt anywhere, I am absolutely fine, by the way, are you new here ( she replied to him while smiling and Hobi gave her nervous smile )

Hobi - Yes, we have come here to enjoy our time ( he replied to her and she looked at him with flirty way )

Girl - Oh are you single ( she asked to him while holding his arms but someone jerked her hand off from his shoulder and stood beside Hobi who gulped nervously )

Yoonji - No he is not single at all ( she replied to her and that girl looked at him with confused face )

Girl - Who are you ( she asked to her confused because she didn't like that she was interfering with her work )

Yoonji - I'm his fiance and now stay away from him or else I will break your bone ( she said this threateningly because seeing all this was making her very angry and Hobi was very scared from inside as to what was going to happen to him next )

Hobi - Baby let's go from here and enjoy ( he said to him fearfully and Yoonji started walking away from there after glaring at him and he immediately ran after her )

With Namjin :-

Both of them were walking on the beach with each other while holding each other's hand because both wanted to spend time alone, Namjoon was busy in his office most of the time and Jin was in the hospital most of the time due to which they are not able to give time to each other and on the other hand, they were taking care of Taehyung also and he was Taehyung doctor so he had to see him all the time.

For the last four years, they had been supporting Taehyung and taking care of him due to which everyone had become so worried that they were not able to spend time with each other properly, and in the first two years, Jin was so troubled that he had to stay with Taehyung most of the time in case he got a panic attack, Taehyung was tortured so much in last one year that his mind became completely disturbed.