꧁ Part 16/20 ♥️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - I will give you dare, you have to make hyung's favourite food with your hand and feed him ( he said to her and Hobi widened his eyes in horror but she pouted sadly because she doesn't know cooking )

===============

Yoonji - Yaahh I don't know cooking ( she said to him while whinning and take the shot and Hobi sighed in relief and spun the bottle and now this time bottle stopped in front of him )

Yoongi - I will ask this time, truth or dare ( he asked to him while giving him smirk and Hobi looked at him with scared face )

Hobi - I will choose truth ( he quickly replied to him because he didn't want to choose dare, he knows Yoongi will give him wierd dare )

Yoongi - So tell us what is the quality in my sister that you don't like at all ( he asked to him while smirking at him and Hobi widened his eyes in shock but Yoonji was looking at him with questionable face )

Hobi - Hehe guys, I think I should take a shot ( he replied to him nervously but Yoonji glared at him and he gulped hardly ) um whenever she cooks the food for me, I feel very scared, she doesn't know cooking and her cooking is horrible ( he replied to him and Yoonji was fuming in anger and Hobi smiled nervously )

Yoonji - I will see you later ( she got angry and said this in a low voice so that no one else could hear )

Hobi - B...Baby it is not my fault that your brother asked such a question but in reality what I said is not wrong ( he replied to her and she pinched his arm hardly and he hissed in pain and glared at Yoongi who was giving him evil smirk )

Jin - This time I'll spin the bottle ( he said to them and spinned the bottle and bottle stopped in front of Taehyung who was staring at Jungkook )

Jimin - So truth or dare ( he asked to him while smirking and Taehyung looked at his best friend with knowing looks )

Taehyung - Of course dare ( he replied to him proudly and Jungkook looked at him with shy face because Taehyung was rubbing his skin inside the shirt )

Jimin - So you have to kiss all over his moles and no cheating but you can do this in your we will not mind ( he said to him and Taehyung looked at him with smirk and Jungkook was blushing shyly )

After that they continued the game for some time and after drinking everyone started getting drunk, everyone was talking to each other, laughing and behaving like crazy because of drinking, but Taehyung pulled him towards himself and was about to kiss him but Jungkook stopped him immediately and Taehyung looked at him with confused face.

Jungkook - Let's go in our bedroom babe ( he said to him and Taehyung looked at him while smirking and when he looked at them all, they were all busy with themselves, so he held his hand and started taking him inside the resort and Jungkook didn't say anything to him because both are drunk and didn't want to stop themselves )

Taehyung brought him inside and both of them were in the hallway and going towards their room but Taehyung stopped him outside the room and pinned him on the wall hardly and Jungkook gasped loudly but looked at him with hooded eyes and Taehyung looked at his beautiful face, then Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him more close to himself and looked at him with needy eyes.

Taehyung - You are looking very beautiful and hot, I want to devour you badly baby ( he whispered near his ear and Jungkook looked at him with seductive look and opened his few buttons while showing his perfect and tempting neck, collar bone and chest so Taehyung couldn't control himself and snuggled in his neck and started biting hardly there, a soft moan escaped from Jungkook's mouth )