꧁ Part 13/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Jungkook - So this means that you have forgiven me and now you are not angry with me ( he asked to him while showing his cute doe eyes and Taehyung looked at him with blank face and smirked at him so Jungkook became confused but he gasped loudly when Taehyung lifted him in his arms and went towards door )

===============

Taehyung - Why do you think I will forgive you so easily ( he replied to him and took him towards exit and made him stand on the door and was about to close the door but Jungkook stopped him )

Jungkook - Yahh what are you doing, I said sorry to you and also told you the whole thing about what happened, then why are you chasing me out ( he shouted at him and Taehyung looked at him with smirk )

Taehyung - How dare you give up on our relationship like this, who will be punished for that huh, get out of here right now, I need to rest ( he replied to him and closed the door on his face and Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger )

Jungkook - Yahh Kim Taehyung, you can't do this to me, fuck you ( he shouted at him angrily and banged on the door hardly )

Taehyung - You can't do this baby because I already fucked you senselessly two times, now go from here and don't disturb me ( he replied to him and laid on the bed to take some rest and here Jungkook huffed angrily and turned around to leave but he stopped on his place when he saw Jin, Jimin and Yoonji were looking at him with shocked face )

Yoonji - He really fucked you, how he is in bed tell me ( she asked to him shamelessly and Jungkook turned red in embarrassment and Jinmin widened his eyes in shock when they heard her pervert talk and Jungkook looked away from them with red cheeks )

Jungkook - H..Hyung um I have some important work so I am leaving, I will meet you later ( he said to them and left from there while running and they looked at him with surprise face )

Jin - Looking at him, it seemed as if everything has become normal between them, I just think that Tae is a little angry with Jungkook but he will convince him, I am sure about this ( he said to them and Jimin looked at him small smile )

Jimin - Hyung I was trying for so many years that he should come out of his bad past and live his life like a normal person, and because of him this seems to be happening, so I am very happy about this ( he replied to him and Jin nodded his head )

Yoonji - But you looked very angry yesterday when he was going to touch him, I was feeling as if you might murder him ( she said to him and both looked at her with done face )

Jimin - Yahh what are you saying, I didn't want to do anything wrong to him, I was just angry at him for leaving my best friend alone without telling him when he needed him so much in his life and you guys also saw how much he missed him all these years, I just couldn't bear to see his sadness, I wanted to see my friend happy like before ( he replied to him and Jin hugged him tightly )

Jin - I know that both of you are best friends since childhood and know each other very well and have always been with each other and supported each other in any situation and you also told us how he took care of you all these years like a brother and best friend, I also know that both of you love each other very much and when he needed someone the most, in all these years you didn't leave his side even for a second and seeing him in pain, you too were feeling equally pain so your anger is justified but now everything is slowly getting better, so you also forget all these things ( he said to him and Jimin nodded his head )