꧁ Part 7/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - Shut up and don't you dare to say this again in front of me or else I will forget that you are his father, I'm behaving nicely with you that doesn't mean you will say whatever you want ( he replied to him angrily and looked at them with fire eyes and they looked at him with shock face )

===============

Mrs Jeon - How dare you to talk to my husband like this, this clearly shows what a cheap man you are and how dare you to come inside our house and threaten us like that ( she shouted at him angrily and Taehyung closed his eyes to control himself then he glared at them )

Taehyung - I am not here to talk nonsense with you both, I have come to talk about our relationship so please try to understand that we love each other and I will take care of your son very well so please stop this marriage ( he said to them while trying to be polite )

Mr Jeon - Keep your mouth shut, how dare you say all this in front of us and why do you think that we will marry him to you, who are you and what's your status huh, now I understand why you want to marry that slut for his property ( he said to him angrily and Taehyung eyes darkened )

Taehyung - SHUT UP ( he shouted angrily and raised his hand to slap him but he stopped himself and his body was shaking because of too much anger and his face became red and his eyes was dark, he glared at him angrily and Mr Jeon became scared from him little bit )

Mrs Jeon - Get out of my house right now and he will get married to the person we both have fixed his marriage ( she said to him while showing her fake brave face and Taehyung understood that there is no use in understanding these two idiots, he will find some other way )

Taehyung - I don't want to marry him for his money because I don't need his money, you must have heard the name of the Kim Corporation, I'm the only heir of that Corporation and I will take Jungkook with me just wait for me ( he said to him and left from there )

Mrs Jeon - He is Kim's only son and we didn't know anything about him, I don't know what is going on in his mind but what will we both do now because the way he has spoken, I don't think he will remain silent like this ( she said to her husband who was looking very calm )

Mr Jeon - Don't worry honey I have a great solution for this problem, now one arrow will hit two targets directly ( he replied to her while smiling like a creep )

Mrs Jeon - I don't understand what you are talking about, tell me clearly what you are going to do with him ( she asked to him in confusion )

Mr Jeon - He is the son of my rival and he is the only owner of the property which is the number one company in the whole Asia, if I kill him then the entire company and his property will become mine in future and Taehyung will also be out of my way then I can marry my son to my buisness partner's son without any tension ( he replied to her and she smirked at him )

Mrs Jeon - Your idea is good but how will you be killed him if someone comes to know about your plan ( she asked to him and he looked at her with smirk )

Mr Jeon - You don't need to worry about it because I have a man who can do this job ( he replied to her and both went towards their bedroom )

===============

Time Skip :-

Taehyung was sitting in the park alone because his mind was mess and it's evening time and he didn't inform his parents his whereabouts, Jimin also called him to where is he but he didn't recieve his call and was thinking about his boyfriend and what to do next because he didn't want to harm Jungkook's parents.