꧁ Part 6/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - Shut up Minnie, I will talk to you later and mom I'm not sleeping around okay, I went to meet my boyfriend ( he informed them and his parents widened their eyes and Taehyung looked at them with nervous face )

===============

Mrs Kim - WHAT!! you have boyfriend but you didn't tell us about him, how dare you Kim Taehyung ( she asked to him angrily and Taehyung gulped hardly when he looked at his dangerous mother who throwing dragger from her eyes )

Taehyung - Mom first you listen to me and he was not agree to become my boyfriend so I have to do hard work for this and now he is my boyfriend but I will tell him to meet you both ( he replied to her and she looked at him with calm face )

Mrs Kim - I'm leaving you now but I want to meet your boyfriend and make sure to fix our meeting with him ( she said to him sternly and Taehyung nodded his head and Taehyung went towards his bedroom and Jimin followed him from behind )

When Taehyung entered inside his bedroom Jimin pushed him on the bed and hovered over his body and started choking him and Taehyung coughed loudly and Jimin was fuming in anger.

Jimin - You fucking Kim Taehyung how dare you to hide something important matter to me, today I will not leave you ( he said to him and Taehyung pushed him on the bed finally and started coughing then he glared at him )

Taehyung - Shut up are you crazy or what, yoh will kill me one day for sure ( he replied to him and sat on the bed while drinking water and Jimin also sat beside him and looked at him with glare )

Jimin - Now tell me everything without hiding anything ( he said to him while glaring at him and Taehyung rolled his eyes at his dramatic friend )

Taehyung - You want to know about our bed activity seriously Minnie ( he asked to him and Jimin nodded his head immediately and Taehyung told him everything except his love making session and Jimin looked at him with teasing smile )

Jimin - Oh god my soulmate is not virgin anymore ( he said to him while fake crying and Taehyung shook his head and went towards bathroom to freshen up and they didn't know what coming for them )

==============

Time Skip :-

Jungkook was resting inside his bedroom and he didn't go college today because he was feeling pain in his lower part and Taehyung was sulking in the college but he they talked on the call and it's evening time and Jungkook was very happy then he stood up from the bed and went inside the bathroom and took warm shower while thinking about Taehyung and he looked at himself in the mirror and saw multiple hickey on his neck and collar bone.

And his whole body was painted because Taehyung didn't leave any place, he marked him everywhere Jungkook smiled shyly and wiped his body softly and wore his bathrobe then he came inside his wardrobe and wore comfortable clothes and laid on the bed to take some rest but suddenly someone knocked on the door.

So he became confused and get up from the bed with little bit difficulty and opened the door then he saw a maid was standing there and she told him that his parents came back and wanted to talk to him, they called him downstairs and Jungkook nodded his head and maid left from there and Jungkook became confused but after sometime he went downstairs and saw his parents were sitting in the living room.

Jungkook - Dad you called me, is everything fine ( he asked to him while sitting in front of them on the other couch and Mr Jeon looked at him with cold face and Mrs Jeon was reading magzine without looking at him )