꧁ Part 9/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Jungkook - I'm sorry, I didn't feel like eating at all and you had not even come to meet me, so I was feeling very scared ( he replied to him and Taehyung shook his head and get up from the bed and went towards table where he placed the packet when he came inside the room and Jungkook also get up from the bed and went towards his boyfriend slowly )

===============

Taehyung - I knew you wouldn't have eaten anything so I brought dinner for you but you shouldn't remain hungry like this, what will I do if your health worsens, baby please take care of yourself ( he said to him with worried face and Jungkook hugged him tightly from behind and snuggled in his back to feel his boyfriend )

Jungkook - Don't lecture me now babe, I have been hungry for a long time, I have not eaten anything since yesterday but from now on I will take care of my meals now stop scolding me ( he said to him while pouting and Taehyung chuckled at him )

Taehyung - Okay, I won't scold you now, but first come and eat your food, after that we will talk ( he said to him and Taehyung sat on the couch and made him sit on his lap and Jungkook hold him like a kid and Taehyung smiled at him then he started feeding him lovingly )

They were in their own world and they were feeding each other with love, after some time, both of them had their dinner and washed their hands and went towards bed to take some rest and talk with each other, Taehyung laid on the bed then Jungkook climbed over him and put his head on his chest and both laid on the bed comfortably.

Jungkook - Tae now what will we both do, I have an engagement tomorrow, have you thought about anything ( he asked to him worriedly and Taehyung looked at him with calm face and pecked his forehead and lips softly )

Taehyung - Don't worry so much baby, whatever has to be done, I will do it myself, just be ready tomorrow to come with me and I'll take care of the rest ( he replied to him and Jungkook looked at him then nodded his head and both were looking at each other with needy eyes )

Jungkook was looking at him with his doe eyes and Taehyung tocuhed his soft cheek and started caressing then he leaned towards him and attached their lips in passionate kiss and Taehyung started sucking and licking his lips hungrily and Jungkook moaned in between kiss, after sometime they backed away from the kiss.

Taehyung - Let's sleep baby because tomorrow is a very important day for both of us, I want you to take rest today ( he said to him and pecked his forehead and pulled him more close to his chest and Jungkook snuggled in his arms and both slept like this without caring anything )

===============

Next Day :-

In Jeon Mansion, everyone was running here and there because of lot's of work and some workers were decorating the mansion and some were looking after other works, Mr and Mrs Jeon were getting ready because the time of engagement was about to come and all the guests had started arriving inside the mansion and both were so much happy today.

And on the other hand Daemin had also reached here with his parents and they met with Jeons and started talking about buisness and engagement but Daemin was looking here and there for Jungkook, he was anxious to meet him and make him his completely and most of the guests had reached the hall recently.

The whole mansion was brightly lit because of the engagement because the engagement was kept in the evening and all the guests had reached in the hall and the servants were also passing around each other carrying juice and snacks, they were serving the guest but bodyguards were standing all around the mansion.