꧁ Part 10/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - You stay here, don't go anywhere, I have some important work, I will come back and tell you, so I will have to go for now ( he replied to him and ran out from the room and Jungkook was looking at him with confused face )

===============

Time Skip :-

Taehyung ran to the hospital without telling anyone and he was feeling very nervous and scared to lose his parents and his heart was pounding inside his chest and he entered inside the hospital and asked to receptionist about accident and she informed him and he immediately ran towards hallway and saw some doctors were talking about something.

He reached there with shaky legs and stood in front of them, he looked around the hospital but didn't see his parents and his heart started racing because of fear and he was feeling restless without any support and he didn't tell anyone about this accident so no was there for him then doctor looked at him.

Doctor - Are you Mr and Mrs Kim's relative ( he asked to him and Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes and nodded his head )

Taehyung - Yes doctor I'm their son, what happened to my parents, are they fine tell me ( he asked to them while getting impatient to hear about his parents )

Doctor - Look, the accident happened very badly, so we can't say anything right now, we have to do the operation as soon as possible, you sign here, only after that we will be able to tell anything ( he said to him and Taehyung felt like crying and his hands was shaking badly but he sighed the paper while crying )

Taehyung - Please doctor save my parents, I will give you everything but save them ( he said to him while joining his hands and doctor looked at him with sad face )

Doctor - You don't need to fold your hands like this, we will try our best to save both of them ( he replied to him and went inside the operation room and Taehyung sat on the floor like a lifeless body )

He was feeling scared and crying silently, he loves his parents so much but suddenly he flinched when someone put his hand on his shoulder and Taehyung looked towards the person who was standing behind him and saw Jimin was looking at him with sad face and he immediately hugged him tightly and started crying like a kid so Jimin started caressing his hair to calm him.

Taehyung - Minnie my Mom Dad, please save them, I can't live without them, they are inside the room and struggling for their life and I can't do anything for them, please save my parents ( he said to him while sobbing badly and Jimin also started crying with his best friend because they are also like his second parents )

Jimin - Tae please don't cry like this, I'm telling you that nothing will happen to both of them, they will come back completely safe and you have to be strong for them because they're going to need you so you stop crying like this ( he said to him and Taehyung snuggled in his neck )

Taehyung - I don't understand how it all happened, they are fine few hours ago and now they are in hospital ( he said to him and Jimin patted his back to comfort him )

Jimin - Don't worry, I am sure nothing will happen to either of them, just don't assume anything like this ( he replied to him and they were sitting on the floor like this for hours and after sometime doctor came out from the room and they looked at him )

Taehyung - Doctor, how are my parents, now both of them are out of the danger right please tell me, I am very nervous ( he asked to him and doctor sighed heavily )