꧁ Part 2/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Guy - Where are you going baby ( he asked to him and Jungkook glared at him angrily but that guy smirked at him )

===============

Jungkook - Leave my way ( he said to him sternly and that guy came towards him and Jungkook backed away from his place )

Guy - Feisty huh but I like you, let's have fun baby ( he said to him and hold his hand and Jungkook jerked off his hand and slapped him hardly )

Jungkook - Don't you dare to touch me idiot ( he said to him angrily and was about to go but that guy grabbed his wrist and pulled him harshly and Jungkook back touch his chest )

Guy - You did wrong baby, now you have to kiss me on my lips as your punishment ( he said to him and Jungkook started struggling in his grip but after sometime grip losen and he looked around )

Taehyung - How dare you to touch him by your filthy hand you bastard ( he shouted at him and started beating him angrily and that guy became unconscious so Jimin grabbed his arms and pulled him from that guy )

But Jungkook ran away from there and Taehyung calm down after sometime then he looked for Jungkook but he was not there so he sighed heavily.

Jimin - Tae let's go from here, you almost killed him ( he said to him and dragged him inside the college and others boys took that guy to nurse room )

Taehyung - Mini you go and I will come after sometime, wait for me in the classroom ( he said to him and ran from there to find Jungkook )

Jimin - I think he became crazy in love with him ( he shook his head and left towards his classroom )

===============

Time Skip ( Rooftop ) :-

Taehyung searched for Jungkook in the whole college then he went towards rooftop and saw Jungkook was sitting there on bench so he walked towards him and sat beside him, when Jungkook felt someone presence so he looked at him.

Jungkook - What are you doing here ( he asked to him and Taehyung looked at him with smile and Jungkook looked away from him )

Taehyung - I have come here to talk to you ( he replied to him and Jungkook looked at him with confused face but in Taehyung eyes he was looking very beautiful and cute )

Jungkook - What do you want to talk to me and why did you beat that boy ( he replied to him and asked him about fight )

Taehyung - Because he was touching what's mine and I can't tolerate this no matter what and second thing I fell in love with you at first sight and I want to make you my boyfriend ( he replied to him and Jungkook eyes widened )

Jungkook - You are proposing me directly ( he asked to him in disbelief and Taehyung nodded his head in happiness )

Taehyung - Yeah I'm straight forward person so I will not do something nonsense to impress you, I want you to accept my every side of personality ( he said to him and Jungkook blinked his eyes in shock )

Jungkook - But I don't love you so please don't disturb me again, now go from here ( he replied to him and looked away )

Taehyung - I can't accept your request baby because I can't stay away from you and you are mine so don't make me lose my temper and do something which you doesn't like ( he said to him in his deep voice and Jungkook looked at him with surprise face )