꧁ Part 5/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Jungkook - I don't want to interfere in your matter Tae, so don't ask me and I'm very hungry right now so let me eat peacefully ( he replied to him and Taehyung looked at him with wide mouth and Jimin was enjoying the show while eating his lunch )

===============

Taehyung - Minnie are you angry with me ( he asked to him and Jimin immediately looked at him after hearing his soft tone and Taehyung showed him his puppy eyes and Jimin shook his head and Taehyung pouted sadly and Jimin couldn't control himself and started laughing and Jungkook looked at him with confused face )

Jungkook - What happened hyung, why are you laughing suddenly ( he asked to him and Taehyung looked at him with done face and Jimin looked at him with smile )

Jimin - Nothing Kook, you boyfriend was looking very cute while pouting so I couldn't control myself ( he replied to him and Jungkook looked at him but Taehyung was eating without looking at them and Jungkook didn't say anything and they started eating while chatting with each other and left towards their classroom )

===============

Time Skip :-

Taehyung dropped Jimin at his house and then he picked up Jungkook from college and both went towards Jungkook home and Taehyung almost dropped him at his house everyday and Jungkook also like this idea because he can spend more time with his boyfriend and he also like bike riding with Taehyung so he enjoyed ride with him and after sometime they reached there and Taehyung stopped his bike little bit far away from his house and Jungkook get off from the bike and came in front of Taehyung who removed his helmet.

Taehyung grabbed his waist tightly and pulled him towards himself and Jungkook gave him shy smile and Taehyung chuckled at him because sometimes Jungkook behaved very bold and sometimes he behave very shy person in front of him but he likes his every side and he was holding him with one hand and then he grabbed his back of head with another hand and attached their lips and started kissing him passionatally.

Jungkook couldn't control himself and wrapped his arms around his neck and both were sticking together like a glue and Taehyung was eating his lips hungrily and Jungkook was moaning continuously and Taehyung slipped his hand inside his shirt and pinched his waist and Jungkook opened his mouth for him and Taehyung entered inside and started sucking his mouth and both were enjoying the kiss.

Taehyung broke the kiss after sometime and looked at his boyfriend who was panting heavily and Jungkook couldn't control himself and smashed his lips and started kissing him passionatally and Taehyung was amazed after seeing his this side and he also kissed him with same passion and Jungkook was sucking his lips hungrily and Taehyung let him do whatever he wants.

After sometime Taehyung took the lead and after kissing him passionatally he trailed towards his jaw and neck, Jungkook threw his head back when Taehyung started sucking his neck and collar bone harshly and he moaned softly and Taehyung bit his sweet spot and made new hickey on his neck and Jungkook was enjoying this beautiful moments with him.

Taehyung looked at him with lust eyes and Jungkook came closed to him and started sucking his neck because he also wants to mark his boyfriend and show everyone that Taehyung is his property and no one can have him except Jungkook and both were making out desperately and Jungkook didn't want to leave his boyfriend but he can't do anything for now.

After sometime they done with their make out and Jungkook fixed his clothes and Taehyung set his hair properly and Jungkook gave him smile and Taehyung pecked his lips and Jungkook hugged him tightly because he didn't want to leave his boyfriend but after that they bid their goodbye and Jungkook went inside the house and Taehyung left from there.