꧁ Part 8/20 ❤️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - I don't know how he escaped from his home but it must have been with great difficulty and I can't let him go now because his parents didn't care about him ( he said to him and Jimin patted his shoulder to comfort him and Taehyung hugged him tightly and they stayed like this for sometime )

===============

Time Skip :-

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully and his phone was ringing continuously but he was very tired to open his eyes and look at his phone then he switched off his phone without looking at callar I'd and again try to sleep but he woke up and looked around the room then he remembered that he is in his boyfriend's bedroom and he blushed when he remembered about their love making session.

He was feeling very happy after long time and he was lost in his thoughts then he heard he door opening sound and saw Taehyung came inside the room with Jimin and he widened his eyes and looked at himself but he sighed in relief when he saw he was wearing Taehyung's shirt and blanket covering his body.

Jimin - How are you Kook ( he asked to him while coming inside the room and sat on the bed and Taehyung went towards his boyfriend then he kissed his cheek softly and sat beside him on the bed and wrapped his arms around his waist )

Jungkook - I'm fine hyung ( he replied to him and Taehyung was feeling happy because his boyfriend is with him but he was also worried for him )

Taehyung - Baby what happened with you in your house ( he asked to him and Jungkook looked at him in confusion and Jimin was silent because he knows everything whatever happened in these days with them )

Jungkook - After that day they didn't say anything to me but they increased the guards to keep their eyes on me ( he replied to him and Taehyung nodded his head and he understood that they didn't tell anything about him to Jungkook )

Jimin - I'm glad you are fine Kook but I don't think your parents will agree to your marriage with Taehyung because they hate his parents ( he said to him and Jungkook looked at his boyfriend with sad face )

Jungkook - Now what will we both do, how will we convince them for this babe ( he asked to Taehyung who was already in deep thoughts and doesn't know what to do in this situation )

Taehyung - Don't worry, I am with you, we both will find some solution for this problem and I will talk to my parents about this matter ( he replied to him because he didn't want to make his baby upset so he will handle everything by himself and make everything right )!

Jimin - Okay guys I'm hungry let's make something for dinner and Taehyung looked at him with smile face )

Jungkook - Yeah I'm also hungry babe but let's order something this will save our time and we can talk to each other or watch a movie ( he replied to him excitedly and Vmin looked at him with chuckled )

Taehyung - Okay so both of you go and set the movie, I will order our dinner and come back soon ( he said to him and both nodded their heads and went downstairs then Taehyung ordered their favourite food in dinner and he went downstairs )

When he reached there, he saw Jimin was choosing the movie and other side Jungkook was arranging the drinks and snacks so he went towards him and sat on the couch then Jungkook looked at him with smile face and sat beside him comfortably, after sometime Jimin also came and seat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung was sitting in between them and movie started and they were busy in enjoying the movie but suddenly doorbell rang and Taehyung stood up from his seat then went towards the door to recieve his order and after sometime he came back with dinner.